Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19 - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like

TSV arrived yesterday - citrus option - to me, it smells like Sherbet Lemon sweets! I quite like it, but may tire of it quickly.
    The wipes, well no wonder they dry out in no time, mine aren’t even sealed properly, the sticky plastic bit that’s supposed to reseal the pack has been put on ‘skew wiff’, leaving the wipes already exposed to air before I’ve even opened the damn things! Good job I didn’t want them.
    Likes llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
    TSV arrived yesterday - citrus option - to me, it smells like Sherbet Lemon sweets! I quite like it, but may tire of it quickly.
    The wipes, well no wonder they dry out in no time, mine aren’t even sealed properly, the sticky plastic bit that’s supposed to reseal the pack has been put on ‘skew wiff’, leaving the wipes already exposed to air before I’ve even opened the damn things! Good job I didn’t want them.
    Ring CS they may offer a partial refund.
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine yesterday, why did they wrap the citrus wash in paper? What a waste!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
    Lemon sherbet is a big improvement on the lemongrass I could smell in the last TSV. If I'd known it was going to lose that smell and gain the sherbet smell I'd have bought it!

Post Thanks / Like

interpretation of fragrance is so personal though, isn't it? What smells of lemongrass to one person might smell of sherbert lemons to another. For example, I can't smell Freesias, never have been able to. Mr L thinks this is hilarious, and keeps buying them for me and telling me they smell gorgeous, but nope, I can't smell a thing! The head of the Metropolitan police was on record last week as saying she can't smell cannabis - well, neither can I! It put me at a distinct disadvantage in my former profession, working with mental health patients. We even had a police officer come and set light to some in class, so that we would know what it smelled like, and I couldn't smell anything different to normal smoke!

Likes MrMarple liked this post