Centigrade TSV 16/09/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Pink! Sunday and Monday!!!
    Whoop whoop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Bon Marche have one in 5 colors and they`ll be due a 20% discount day soon so it will be around 36 and goes up to a size 28 plus it will be free delivery or free collection from a local store.
    https://www.bonmarche.co.uk/coats-an...color=39&cgid=
    Thanks Vienna. Went into Bon Marche this morning and bought a plum coloured one. They only had that colour and beige but said they could order any of the others for me. However, I had decided I wanted a plum one anyway. Had a 15% voucher so got it for 38. Told the lady in there it was because of your recommendation. Cheers
    Likes Vienna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by puffin48 View Post
    Thanks Vienna. Went into Bon Marche this morning and bought a plum coloured one. They only had that colour and beige but said they could order any of the others for me. However, I had decided I wanted a plum one anyway. Had a 15% voucher so got it for 38. Told the lady in there it was because of your recommendation. Cheers
    Glad you got sorted Puffin. I don`t suit short jackets because I`m tall and low waisted so they always look like boleros on me. I look better in longer length jackets which is a pity because I always fancied a real leather biker jacket and when I eventually tried one I looked daft in it. Blazer style is what suits me best.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got sorted Puffin. I don`t suit short jackets because I`m tall and low waisted so they always look like boleros on me. I look better in longer length jackets which is a pity because I always fancied a real leather biker jacket and when I eventually tried one I looked daft in it. Blazer style is what suits me best.
    Im short and dumpy so its not a bad length on me. I dont usually wear short jackets because I like to cover my bottom but it did look ok on me. I might wear it with a long jumper. I must admit I think I prefer the Bon Marche one to the tsv. I had to go up a size because my size was a bit tight and I only had a t shirt on. Felt more comfortable in the larger one as well although it was stretchy.

Post Thanks / Like

If you look on BM website they do them in a longer length as well,but they don't have the same colours and there are no fastenings.

Post Thanks / Like

I have noticed hardly any of the TSV's are selling out ....
    Likes Twilight , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Went into BM today and got the jacket in Plum. Got my normal size 12 and it fitted fine over a fine knit sweater. I was a bit surprised as some reviews on their website said you needed to go up a size.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    I have noticed hardly any of the TSV's are selling out ....
    Great it’s time Q were made by the power of non purchase that repeating the same design over loads of brands there’s a limit on how many they will sell

Likes Twilight , Lemonpop, Tarketta liked this post