Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 07/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Cork Velvet Storage Ottoman Bench TSV 07/10/19 (Blush Pink. Deep Teal. Eucalyptus, Khaki, Sear Ochre)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518935

Stool To Match

Alison Cork Velvet Storage Stool
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518936

Alison Cork TSV 1.jpg

Alison Cork TSV 2.jpg

Alison Cork TSV 3.jpg

Alison Cork TSV 4.jpg

Alison Cork TSV 5.jpg

I am peculiarly drawn to this. I’m not keen on the bright metal legs though, especially rose gold, as I think that would be out of place in my home.

:sad:

Right hands up everyone who’s put a velvet ottoman on their Christmas list?

Anyone been asked if they would buy one for someone for their Chrissy pressie then?

A velvet storage stool???

Thinking to get both for hubby and perhaps both for my daughter for her room in London well that’s me sorted
Now wonder if the lady who......?
And of course someone’s bound to say why’d you not got me them to give the person who feeds the cat :mysmilie_50:

It seems an odd choice for a Christmas TSV. Not my taste and I've got an ottoman anyway that isn't going to be replaced any time soon.

CC

It seems an odd choice for a Christmas TSV. Not my taste and I've got an ottoman anyway that isn't going to be replaced any time soon.

CC

Just what I was thinking too, if Alison’s furniture is anything to go by ages ago think she did a ivory light wooden armed chair, which were being sold for ages in the outlet

I rather like the ottoman, less so the stool. I love a good "Storage Solution" (remember QVC used to have hours called this?), but what I really should do is offload some of my surplus stuff rather than buy a box that will encourage my hoarding tendancies.

At time of posting the colour swatches and names for the stool are all mixed up so hopefully they'll sort that out before the launch

I rather like the ottoman, less so the stool. I love a good "Storage Solution" (remember QVC used to have hours called this?), but what I really should do is offload some of my surplus stuff rather than buy a box that will encourage my hoarding tendancies.

At time of posting the colour swatches and names for the stool are all mixed up so hopefully they'll sort that out before the launch

I like your optimism!

I agree about getting rid of stuff rather than indulging my urges by buying storage. I really could do with something in the lounge for throws, etc, even so. Don't think it will be this TSV though.

I love ottomans but when I change my room colour I get some fabric and have it recovered to match my new decor. I do this with sofas and armchairs. its not always cheap cheap but its an excellent way to recycle quality items that you may never be able to get the quality anymore

I’ve asked hubby if he’d like an ottoman for Christmas this year, he’s not too bothered about one this year

:mysmilie_17:

Is an ottoman always upholstered? Is a blanket box always wooden? We have two blanket boxes & don't need any more storage, however I looked at these items & this happened:
Do I need this footstool to sit on when I do my hair? This is asked as my Mr T complains when I do it in his study (our bits & pieces room) because even though I do my best to clear them up there are sometimes hairs left behind. Answer 'possibly'. Would this storage stool be the answer? Answer maybe, but it looks cheap. I then go on M&S website & find a stool that's perfect, put it into basket, have a chat with Mr T who says we don't need any more furniture, ignore him, go back to laptop & the fairies have been there before me as stool now shows as half price with free next day delivery. Boom, I now own a substantial & stylish footstool that has many uses & was less than £50. Thanks QVC.

CC

I'm just thinking about how it will look with muddy paw prints over it....(not mine of course)

I love ottomans but I dont have space unless I get rid of the grand babies cot ...now that a thought!

Alison Cork Velvet Storage Ottoman
Item Number: 518935
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £0.00

This elegant storage ottoman from Alison Cork is covered in soft, plush velvet for a luxe finish and features a hinged top and metallic legs to add an extra touch of glamour. A stylish and versatile storage solution, this on-trend piece is perfect for hiding away clutter in any room of your home, and can even be used as extra seating when you have guests over.
Alison says... "An absolutely fantastic velvet storage ottoman with loads of interior space and in a range of gorgeous colours - from the entrance hall to the bedroom, every home needs one of these!"

So versatile - if you're looking for additional storage that also looks great, then this ottoman is ideal. Not only will it add a sophisticated touch to your home decor, it's perfect for storing away throws or magazines in your living room and bedlinen or accessories in your bedroom, to keep your space clutter free.

Choose your shade - the ottoman is available in a palette of this season’s latest colours. Opt for a splash of colour with the Deep Teal, Scorched Ochre or Khaki options. Or choose soft neutrals and try the Eucalyptus or Blush Pink to complement any room in your home.

Comes part assembled - legs need to be attached
Non-removable plush velvet cover
Spot clean only
Ottoman (l x w x h): 110cm x 50cm x 44cm (43.3" x 19.7" x 17.3")

Colour options:

Eucalyptus - rose gold legs
Deep Teal - gold legs
Blush Pink - gold legs
Khaki - rose gold legs
Scorched Ochre - gold legs

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518935

It's nice enough but not available in a colour that would work in our bedroom; that's a relief!

Latest posts

Back