Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 07/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Cork uses her ottoman as a piano stool and keeps all her music in it, I don’t think I’d put mine in front of the piano though, why?.......because I haven’t got her ottoman, or a piano. :mysmilie_17:

Debbie Flints awful dress sense strikes again (does it ever really go away) on the front of her too tight MW dress it looks like two hands with the fingers pointing to the boobies.

I haven't listened to a word said about the TSV because I'm transfixed by Fibby's outfit, what does she look like? The sales staff at QVC are getting scruffier & would give MPs a run for their money - in my view those who sit in the HoC aren't just rude & ignorant, they're downright tatty.

Totally agree she looked a sight but on this occasion I think it might have been the dress rather than DF herself.

CC

Totally agree she looked a sight but on this occasion I think it might have been the dress rather than DF herself.

CC

Even first thing on a Monday morning you're so nice. The dress didn't put together the leggings & those shoes!

Ottoman TSV I take it is different sure is but to be sold in Q’s lead up to Christmas as a gift I really don’t get.
So to shell out £100 at a drop of a hat cause Q are selling an ottoman, seems like some folk have more money than sense in my eyes. I predict in the next week there’s going to be a few household members, asking just what have you bought from QVC now! As let’s face it, it’s not an item you go oops and stuff away in the wardrobe, under the bed or in a cupboard. Hardly an item for the present drawer, I certainly wouldn’t like to have to store it away from someone seeing it until Christmas Day.

They have almost identical ottomans on Ebay for about £50, so unless Alison Cork has her own little factory then she’s obviously getting them commissioned to be made the same place as the identical ones, the only difference between them is the price.

Even first thing on a Monday morning you're so nice. The dress didn't put together the leggings & those shoes!

Hah! Didn't notice, or did I?? Those velvet boots she had on looked a bit similar to some I've got but of course mine are much nicer lol.

I wasn't so nice earlier when my washing machine wouldn't spin and I had two tons of dripping bedding :mysmilie_51: Sorted it out thankfully by reading the instructions properly (I was probably a man in a previous life).

CC

Latest posts

Back