£10 fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely the real Cheshire set have something planned and you could wow them big-time BusyLizzie.
I'd even consider moving to Cheshire if I could see you in that stylish ensemble. :rolleyes:

Off course we've got some very important functions to attend....after all, we are ladies wot lunch!

Do I sense a little jealousy in your comment bbelle because I reckon I could carry off that outfit in great style......?!!!!! :D

Off course we've got some very important functions to attend....after all, we are ladies wot lunch!

Do I sense a little jealousy in your comment bbelle because I reckon I could carry off that outfit in great style......?!!!!! :D

Doubly jealous.....I don't live next or near Cheshire and , you're so right, I just couldn't carry that outfit off......no class, me! ;)

I bought a few pieces including the Quacker guardian angel denim jacket. It is hard to get clothes in larger sizes in Turkey and these £10 sales do me for T shirts etc. I could easily wander around in Gucci, Bench, D&G or any other designer name out here, but most of the population are wearing them. Even the ladies working in the fields wear CK.:D

Excellent, I do think that there are some nice things there as well.

I just spotted a Kipling iPod holder for a tenner.

I would have gone for a couple of summer tops like you have, but am trying to lose weight, so am sitting on my hands....helps against the stuffing of my face as well :D.

There's no denying it there are some good reductions there and I can see that some would be very good for round the house. I don't know about waiting for winter though - my heating is on today! :(
I tend to agree about heating I have put the fire on a few times this SUMMER???? The cardy and top has arrived and I won't be wearing it to go outside the house it will do for indoors but not what I would buy normally although I have seen much worse on QVC.

Hi, i added 4 things and though, " do i really need these things ? " took 3 out and settled on a scarlet casual and co top. I see they still have the old favourite Michelle hope floral animal print skirt with frill back on there. I dont think anyone would ever buy that :eek:

Why ever not? :D

Just spotted this little beauty making a come back;

135849001.jpg
:yay:

't is Darlene's birthday soon, I think I'm done :heehee:.

Thats the beauty i was on about lol

Hi, i added 4 things and though, " do i really need these things ? " took 3 out and settled on a scarlet casual and co top. I see they still have the old favourite Michelle hope floral animal print skirt with frill back on there. I dont think anyone would ever buy that :eek:

Please excuse me but between Marion and Mrs James I've got the perfect outfit organised for my next big "do"...............!!!!!! ;):D

There's one or two bits from last time's £10 sale in there, including one of the tops I ordered and sent back cos it had a dirty great rip in the front of it lol.

However, I have succumbed and ordered a stripy sweater from the Now or Never range...fingers crossed this time!

Latest posts

Back