5 things...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
I would love to do, but unfortunately cannot:

1. Permanently STOP kim mendelson's stupid, irritating girly sickly sweet giggle, especially during moments when its not appropriate, because its not clever and its not....funny.

2. Ban JR from wearing 'skinny' max wall leggings, Flip flops, and I would take great delight in removing that STAR pendant, which is only worn by her as a tongue out to everyone who critisises her "Talk as much as you like forum, because, you know what, I'm a STAR" ... urrmm JR, actually no, you are NOT
S*d it. Changed my mind. Just sack her.

3. Give people who spend £30 on a pot of body moisturiser (Judith Williams for example) a good shoulder shaking, saying at the same time "please realise the P&P ALONE would buy you a bl**dy good pot of body cream - Dove pro-age is the best in the WORLD, forget those rotten german apples, and the woman selling, supposedly aged 38, looks 46 anyway"

4. STOP musical 'artists' using QVC to promote their C*ap albums, which would otherwise end up in a bargain 'pass-me-the' bucket

5. CUT DOWN on Richard Jackson plant selling. Its like exercise machine purchasing.. by the time you know the result, its too late to return, if the outcome dissapointing.

agree with much of what you say there ...in particular the body butter - I saw the Judith Wilson and was shocked at the price...get along to Tesco and get a pot of Skin Wisdom for about a fiver! Or Astral, or good old E45 - sorry but no way would I be thinking of paying £30 for something like that!

I agree.

Plus - Craig R to stop his silly facial expressions, Simon to do up his top button to hide the chest hair, Debbie F to stop pointing at the price box on the screen, get some more-appetising food to demo the various kitchen appliances and utensils. The greasy chicken and watery casseroles completely put me off.

Latest posts

Back