A request to Graham

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad this forum is being kept running. I have been reading it for ages but only joined in January this year. As regards former employees opinions, there are times when you should keep quiet. Slagging off your former employer is not good when you are looking for another job.

Glad this forum is being kept running. I have been reading it for ages but only joined in January this year. As regards former employees opinions, there are times when you should keep quiet. Slagging off your former employer is not good when you are looking for another job.

I thought the forum would just fizzle out but in view of Graham's encouraging comments I now think it has much longer legs than I first thought.

I'd be delighted to learn more about what really went on, in fact i'd like to know everything :mysmilie_19:

I think we should set up a bid TV you tube site and upload any classic clips.... I've got Peter Simon toasting the new year from 2012\13 with Liana and singing auld lang syne.... Thoughts??

I think we should set up a bid TV you tube site and upload any classic clips.... I've got Peter Simon toasting the new year from 2012\13 with Liana and singing auld lang syne.... Thoughts??

I like the idea but personally I don't have any clips, I have pictures but that's it really.

The show ain't over till Gollum gets his £12k (which means this forum does not have a sell by date :grin: )

Gollum the laugh that doesn't stop giving laughs:movie:

Just imagine if you will, that we fast forward on into the future and Gollum makes a big time comeback on another sell tat at rip of rates channel..............How long will we give him to tell us the tale of the missing £12K............He will be flogging some dodgy candelabra for £12 and mention that "this piece looks like its worth £12k and not £12..........I was once owed £12k by an ex employer. :drunk:

The show ain't over till Gollum gets his £12k (which means this forum does not have a sell by date :grin: )

I wonder how much Neil Russell is owed?

I've noticed he dosen't appear to have bought himself any new 3 Piece Suits of late but I put that down to his missus maybe needing some new, expensive Ballerina Costumes :mysmilie_59:

In my opinion Andy has behaved impeccably since he left Sit-Up.

Unlike some of the other people involved it seems he knows how to keep his own counsel.

Absolutely. Andy is a class act.

Hasn't said a word - and he's already doing regular shifts on another shopping channel.

Absolutely. Andy is a class act.

Hasn't said a word - and he's already doing regular shifts on another shopping channel.

In terms of casual viewing, i'm not into gardening but he genuinely has good raport with the gardening experts he took with him from bid and has seemingly carved a nice little niche channel.

I can't wish him anything but the best.

I wonder how much Neil Russell is owed?

I've noticed he dosen't appear to have bought himself any new 3 Piece Suits of late but I put that down to his missus maybe needing some new, expensive Ballerina Costumes :mysmilie_59:

Lol!! Well, leotards with a bit of netting could be quite costly. He is also one for treating the lucky Mrs Russell to posh hotels for landmark birthdays! Am I right in thinking it was the Ritz? Cracker of a hotel......

In terms of casual viewing, i'm not into gardening but he genuinely has good raport with the gardening experts he took with him from bid and has seemingly carved a nice little niche channel.

Indeed Mr Tom and as far as i'm aware almost everyone on here has always spoken highly of him, despite the Goddesses claims that all we do on here is slate all the presenters.

Not all love, just the shysters.

The only sour note in Andy's Bid career was when he did the awful disgusting sell on the fire blankets, he should never have tried to scare people like he did other than that he was funny and professional and an asset to the channel.

Lol!! Well, leotards with a bit of netting could be quite costly. He is also one for treating the lucky Mrs Russell to posh hotels for landmark birthdays! Am I right in thinking it was the Ritz? Cracker of a hotel......

Oh no please DW, the Hotel will be the kind that has bedding that you might expect to find in a lovely Boutique Hotel, a really stylish Hotel and if you've been looking at little Boutique Hotels maybe in Milan, maybe in Amsterdam, maybe in Paris, maybe in Madrid, those quirky little stylish, very contemporary, very modern Boutique Hotels.

The kind you'd wear a Ballerina Costume in :mysmilie_59:

The only sour note in Andy's Bid career was when he did the awful disgusting sell on the fire blankets, he should never have tried to scare people like he did other than that he was funny and professional and an asset to the channel.

But i assume he saw himself doing that and never did it again?

But i assume he saw himself doing that and never did it again?

The fire blankets were on for consecutive Sundays with a big screen of fire behind and phrases like "What your nan do if there was a fire and she was trapped this may save her life" and "the fire brigade recommend people use fire blankets to save their lives", when in reality they tell you to get out and let them fight it.

Latest posts

Back