ALison young looking awful!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Her voice is sounding really odd, and although her dress / pendant is OK her face looks drawn and her hair is in a ringlet style that makes her look like she's been dragged through a hedge.

I think Ali looks ok, it's the selling spiel that does my head in, but my off button still work...

I think her hair looks better like that. Thought she looked OK and I am not a fan.

It wasn't the worst, but it was a bit Madonna from 1993. Catherine Huntley's hair was worse though. Bleached to within an inch of its life it was yellow, brassy and dry.

I actually thought AY looked OK today too. She has made a bit of an effort and her blusher was not that horrible, almost lilac, shade she seems to love.

I didn`t see her last night but must admit sometimes she reminds me of Bette Davies in the film Whatever happened to baby Jane. Especially when she goes overboard with the blusher or lippy
bette-baby-jane.jpg

Sorry, hated Alison Young's hair and I also hated Pipa's. That ringlet style isn't my kind of look at all. Maybe I'm just a straight hair person as I have very curly hair myself and spend a lot of time "ironing" it.

CC

I have noticed in the 2pm show as the minutes go by the ringlets drop a little more and whatever hair products she has used make it look very greasy.

By 3pm it will be straight

I think Ali looks fine, I like her hair :) She does make me chuckle though, she's on now saying that the Elemis 5 piece bath set thing comes already 'gifted'. How does that work then?

She just said that the TSV is good for men !!!! Not my man.
Yes she needs a brush.

The worst thing about her hair is the constant dark roots and hideous brassy colour. If one is going to insist on making their very dark hair about 20 shades lighter then they really have to maintain it properly. There is nothing worse looking than a blonde shade gone brassy and 2 inches of dark root on show. Otherwise go for a shade that's only a few shades up from the natural colour so that the regrowth isn't as obvious.

Poor old Ali, she looks a bit rough, wonder if she's poorly as the bags under her eyes look worse than ever!

Make-up looks a bit odd too, lots of shiny, overdone blusher - that often means she's either gone splat when riding or one of her horses has swung round & smacked her in the mush....again!

:wonder:

Latest posts

Back