All this fuss about a pen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or maybe move on from a post made a week ago? I've deliberately kept quiet on here recently. To be clear it's my forum just as much as every other contributing member.

I genuinely hate the way my comments are reacted to. It's basically bullying. I'm upset you drew an old post to reply.

How is responding to what you choose to say to the rest of us, "bullying"?

Please don't go. I really enjoy how you try to pressure everyone into not saying anything bad about shopping channels, then try to twist everything around when we refuse to comply so that you look like the victim.

Obviously I don't know you, but if you get a chance please look online for the definition of the word "gaslighting". You may find it enlightening 🙂

I genuinely hate the way my comments are reacted to. It's basically bullying. I'm upset you drew an old post to reply.
This thread was started on the 9th of September. It's now the 18th of September. Of the same year. So it's hardly ancient history.

I strongly suggest that you don't visit the QVC section. Some of those threads have been going for weeks, months and possibly even longer, and you might experience a funny turn if you see them.

Big hugs xx

Or maybe move on from a post made a week ago? I've deliberately kept quiet on here recently. To be clear it's my forum just as much as every other contributing member.
Threads can go on for months, many months, even years so this thread at nine days old is very much current!!

To be clear it's my forum just as much as every other contributing member.
Actually, it's Graham's forum. The rest of us are extremely lucky that it exists, so we can discuss the good, the bad, and the extremely silly stuff we find on shopping telly channels.

So yes, the forum is as much yours as it's the rest of the members: as in, it's not at all.

So it is, indeed. (Though really it’s Graham’s forum). But it seems that many of your posts are simply to criticise many long standing members who, over the course of quite a few years, have observed that many shopping channels are using some fairly dubious sales techniques. In addition, you have criticised some posters for their choice of words, spelling and grammar, which, given that you don’t know them is at best combative and quite probably simply rude.

We get it - you don’t agree. Well, there are plenty of other places where you may find your views fit in a little better. No more, no less. But you can always choose to stay. I’d just prefer it if you were less insulting to those members and less abrupt. But that’s your choice.
Now I, for one, will just ignore you.

Continuing to mock the perceived grammatical errors of somebody who’d stated already on the thread they were dyslexic. But grossly offended at a previous comment I (wrongly), made and as soon as that offence was pointed out, apologised for. You can’t have it both ways. Ridiculing how others compose and present their online contributions has always struck me as a) a rather low trick and b) the bastion of the lost argument.

Latest posts

Back