All this fuss about a pen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you don't like shopping channels why comment on them. I Iove SCW and sazza's updates.

If you don't like shopping channels why comment on them. I Iove SCW and sazza's updates.
Who said that I don't like shopping channels? I actually enjoy them. What I don't like is shopping telly presenters lying to viewers to get more sales. Or conveniently forgetting pertinent facts about what they have on air in case they put viewers off buying.

This site is for discussing what people find good and bad about what they see relating shopping telly. If all some people want to do is rave over a particular shopping telly channel, or even all of them, then that's their decision

But other people are still entitled to their opinions if they post about something a shopping telly channel is doing badly, whether you like it or not.

So why are you posting on this site if you don't like what people are saying? See, trying to passive-aggressively embarrass people into not posting negative stuff they've seen on shopping telly is ultimately useless, since your own arguments can be used against you. So it's pretty silly, isn't it?

Plus others will wonder just why you're so dogged about defending shopping channels, and so put out about negative stuff.

Who said that I don't like shopping channels? I actually enjoy them. What I don't like is shopping telly presenters lying to viewers to get more sales. Or conveniently forgetting pertinent facts about what they have on air in case they put viewers off buying.

This site is for discussing what people find good and bad about what they see relating shopping telly. If all some people want to do is rave over a particular shopping telly channel, or even all of them, then that's their decision

But other people are still entitled to their opinions if they post about something a shopping telly channel is doing badly, whether you like it or not.

So why are you posting on this site if you don't like what people are saying? See, trying to passive-aggressively embarrass people into not posting negative stuff they've seen on shopping telly is ultimately useless, since your own arguments can be used against you. So it's pretty silly, isn't it?

Plus others will wonder just why you're so dogged about defending shopping channels, and so put out about negative stuff.
100%. The clue's in the name - shopping telly forum 🤷‍♂️😶. And if saintslad did a tiny bit of research, they'd find positive comments about Gemporia, for example, even from some of the sternest critics. Oh well.

On a more positive note, did buy these two from TJC (with suitable discount & free P&P 😀).

Cast, plonked in setting & commercially cut grade stones - all understood; eyes wide open but nice little pops of colour, decent silver weights & every day wear with no worries about them being damaged.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-09-07-33-13-747.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-09-09-07-33-13-747.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 76
Troth is on fire. He is in full sales mode. My God, these are the Ferrari of pens. Buy five of them, he says. Come on, guys, it is designed to be passed down generations.
I do have a guilty passion for pens. A tad disappointed I missed that show. Hopefully some have been saved in the vault for future viewings!

Don't like, don't watch. Simple as.

This is a discussion forum about shopping TV so you'll find that people do discuss shopping TV here - the good, the bad, the silly, and everything in between. You should expect to encounter opinions, thoughts, reviews, trivia, tips, deals, insider gossip, and pretty much anything else associated with the topic while using this forum.

This is a discussion forum about shopping TV so you'll find that people do discuss shopping TV here - the good, the bad, the silly, and everything in between. You should expect to encounter opinions, thoughts, reviews, trivia, tips, deals, insider gossip, and pretty much anything else associated with the topic while using this forum.
What makes this even more amusing is that this member says pretty much the same thing back to me when I asked in the TJC section why they end most of their posts with "simple as".

So I guess it is an open forum for debate just for this person, not for everyone else 😏

Latest posts

Back