Annaliese has she left?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my day when you passed your driving test you had an old banger and gradually worked your way up to newer cars. I noticed recently just how many “p” drivers have fairly new cars, another example of wanting everything now.
With emissions regulations, it can be expensive to park, drive or insure older cars nowadays.

Car owners are getting bullied to not drive. I live near central London with very very good connections across London and the rest of the country to be honest. 3 airports a few miles away. Very short journeys on the train or tube. I don't drive I could get a car but cant be bothered. I dont like the fact that after people have invested into buying electric cars they are being penalised even further. Our "woke" local authority have set up heathy streets and are trying to stop deliveries at certain times of the day and not allowing some vehicles into the area. They are saying some children have been killed in car accidents and thats why they are making plans to cut the use of cars and "emmission". Lived here 30 years and dont remember any deaths but I may have missed something so reserve judgement.

TBH I've lost count at the number of times I've almost been killed by ELECTRIC CARS ! WHY ? because you can't hear them. I'm not in the slightest bit deaf, but you really really have to be alert when crossing the road now, or be aware of corners where cars can fly around, because they are so silent. Great for those living on busy roads and want to sleep at night, but I find them a complete danger.

TBH I've lost count at the number of times I've almost been killed by ELECTRIC CARS ! WHY ? because you can't hear them. I'm not in the slightest bit deaf, but you really really have to be alert when crossing the road now, or be aware of corners where cars can fly around, because they are so silent. Great for those living on busy roads and want to sleep at night, but I find them a complete danger.
Gosh Brissles this is meant to be progress but what a thought. A scary thought! :sick:

when electric cars first came out but very few on the roads I had a few near misses as they were completely silent and then they gave them false engine noise to combat that but now that they are pushing them on us they have gone back to being silent killing machines.

There’s no way that I will ever buy an electric car. I’ll start taking taxis if my petrol car needs replacing and there are only electric cars on sale. At the rate the country’s going we won’t be able to afford to plug them in to charge them anyway.

Is it a case of .... foot on the ladder at QVC to get exposure, then grabbing what else is available - like Craig.
Spot on Brissles, I guessed that it would be for her, it was clearly never her dream job. She messed about at the beginning, was possibly reprimanded for it and along with the realisation that such behaviour wasn't helping her cause any, she buckled down and managed to make a pretty decent fist of the job. Well done her. Ophelia, on the other hand, (and I only mention her in the same paragraph as they started with Q at the same time) I would say that she has landed her dream job, which unfortunately, she's not up to. Hey, she's still got a job and if she's enjoying doing what she's doing, great, sadly not so great for the viewers!

She has confirmed today she has left Q

I'd like to see Annaliese on A Place in the Sun. I think some of the presenters have genuinely been involved in the property business, if not all. As for Craig, I find him quite difficult to watch on that programme. There was one show where he just kept saying to the househunters "How do you feel, how do you feel?" every two minutes. It was really uncomfortable viewing.
Oh please Noooo

Exactly as I said from the start - QVC was just a stepping stone, hoping to get herself noticed. Well, it worked!
QVC isn’t exactly a massive stepping stone or there would be a revolving door of presenters. QVC is a cushy job many never move on from. Very few are able to transition to mainstream TV or have the courage to actually leave all the freebies.

I don’t think most of the presenters want to move on. QVC is more of a retirement home for the older ones ( Julia, Alison, Jilly, Anne etc) and the slightly younger ones, Katherine, Eldith, Katy P, Alex, all have young families, so the part time aspect would suit them and their life style.

Latest posts

Back