Attempt of refusal of refund if 50+% of product used under 30 day MBG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We are in a triple dip recession, time are tough and that includes for QVC. Where perhaps before they let things go with customers returning items. Now things are different. Look at how many items are on advanced order(Q do not have to stock items that don't sell), on waitlist(again Q didn't get in as many items waiting to see how many they sell). Little things have changed and that includes the letter. I first read about it on the US Q community, people outraged and closing their account after getting the first one. Others getting their second or third and having their account closed by Q.

QVC will always have their ass covered in the T&C, the famous small print. They have always tried to come across as a family, join the QVC family. All cosy and smiling presenters. They are not. They are a business. They want to sell you stuff. They want to make money from you the customer. You lose them money and its Bye Bye we no longer want you in the family.

The presenters are not going to stop in the middle of their friendly smiling chat encouraging you to buy X,Y or Z, to tell you the full T&C. Spoils the illusion.

If you feel strongly then do challenge them, but I doubt you will win.

I have normally used a little & then returned if I was not sure.BUT & again BUT I believe from what they say when they are always pushing this 30 day MBG that you could use the majority of the product before returning ( as in products that take longer to work like Revitalash) Changing the goal posts & springing this on a customer is not on.
They have hung on to this 'feature' & now that has gone along with P&P costs ( already mentioned in another thread) the attraction of shopping with Q is eroded.Unless you are housebound or live in a remote area and even then there are so many other sites offering better deals.Time to re-think QVC!

Latest posts

Back