ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Australian Bodycare Ultimate 5 Piece Tea Tree Collection

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.50
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Bring on that fresh spring energy with this revitalising edit of Australian Body skincare saviours, available in a choice of three gorgeous scents (including a brand new one to QVC). Packed with Skin Wash, Wet Wipe and Tea Tree Oil formulas to gently cleanse away the winter cobwebs, you'll find everything you need to keep your face and body looking and feeling squeaky clean and refreshed.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £55, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.48, plus P&P, you're saving £18.52.
A first for QVC - new Rose Geranium is the latest launch for Australian Bodycare since customer favourite Eucalyptus in 2020, and we're bringing it to you first before any other retailer! This gorgeous scent is available in the Skin Wash and Wet Wipe formulas and boasts a bold rose fragrance with a hint of citrus - perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your skincare routine.
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by new Rose Geranium, or will refreshing Tea Tree or zesty Citrus take your fancy?
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
Rose Geranium collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x NEW Rose Geranium Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in an elegant rose scent after cleansing. Infused with rose geranium oil, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml) - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil can be used as an aromatherapy oil and can be applied to the skin neat or diluted with water for use on larger areas. Non-stinging. Contains tea tree extract
  • 1 x NEW Rose Geranium Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil and fragrant rose geranium oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
Tea Tree collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml)
  • 2 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
Citrus collection contains:
  • 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack)
How to use:
Skin Wash:
  • Lather onto skin with warm water and rinse off
Wet Wipes:
  • Remove wipes from pack ensuring the pack is sealed once wipes have been removed
  • Use Wipe as necessary, then dispose
  • Do not flush
Tea Tree Oil:
  • Apply with a clean cotton bud
  • For use when diluted: 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil

Australian Bodycare Ultimate 5 Piece Tea Tree Collection

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.50
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Bring on that fresh spring energy with this revitalising edit of Australian Body skincare saviours, available in a choice of three gorgeous scents (including a brand new one to QVC). Packed with Skin Wash, Wet Wipe and Tea Tree Oil formulas to gently cleanse away the winter cobwebs, you'll find everything you need to keep your face and body looking and feeling squeaky clean and refreshed.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £55, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.48, plus P&P, you're saving £18.52.
A first for QVC - new Rose Geranium is the latest launch for Australian Bodycare since customer favourite Eucalyptus in 2020, and we're bringing it to you first before any other retailer! This gorgeous scent is available in the Skin Wash and Wet Wipe formulas and boasts a bold rose fragrance with a hint of citrus - perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your skincare routine.
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by new Rose Geranium, or will refreshing Tea Tree or zesty Citrus take your fancy?
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
Rose Geranium collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x NEW Rose Geranium Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in an elegant rose scent after cleansing. Infused with rose geranium oil, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml) - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil can be used as an aromatherapy oil and can be applied to the skin neat or diluted with water for use on larger areas. Non-stinging. Contains tea tree extract
  • 1 x NEW Rose Geranium Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil and fragrant rose geranium oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
Tea Tree collection contains:
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
Citrus collection contains:
  • 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack)
How to use:
Skin Wash:
  • Lather onto skin with warm water and rinse off
Wet Wipes:
  • Remove wipes from pack ensuring the pack is sealed once wipes have been removed
  • Use Wipe as necessary, then dispose
  • Do not flush
Tea Tree Oil:
  • For use when diluted: 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil
The 5 easy pay got me

Rose has sold out.
That’s me gone.
I would have gone for that one , I already have a couple of litre bottles of the original/eucalyptus from a while back stashed away.

I was lucky enough to get the Rose one on 5 easy pays, advanced order though, can't remember when it is coming. Both my boys love the shower gel and youngest son uses the neat tea tree oil on spots. I will keep the Rose wash and wipes for myself. Its a good buy for me.

Tea-tree pongs for me and tends to linger in my nostrils (like unpleasant smells usually do), so its a no.

I did try it when it first appeared on QVC, but I gave the 1 litre bottle away. I hate to say it, but the smell of it reminded me of the disinfectant like odour that you get when walking past a public toilet. 😳 I haven’t bothered with the brand since although I know that it’s a popular one.

ml for ml

Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - £38 cost £19.21
Skin Wash (500ml) - £24.50 cost £12.39
Tea Tree Oil 2 x 10ml - £6.76 each, cost £3.42 each
Wet Wipes (24 pack) - £3.99 cost £2.01

Total £80.01 cost £40.45 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I had a look at the item online earlier (no idea why because I wasn’t going to buy it!) and the video played automatically. The first thing Alison Y says is “… only available for today or finishing while stocks last”. What the hell is she on about? The presenters are always saying things are available “until stocks last” which is nonsensical enough but now they’re saying they will end a deal early, while they still have some left?! Thick!

Great way to start Tuesday morning - irritated by a Q presenter! And it’s raining…

Latest posts

Back