Awful expensive Christmas 😆item and feigning wonder and excitement ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a 6' pre-lit twig tree I bought about 15 years ago, from B & Q and far better quality than this offering. It was around £45 then, and I bought it because it was something different. Its now in the garage.

I’ve always wanted a willow tree in my garden but no room, this looks like the branches have snapped.
Willow trees aren't good in your average garden as they suck all the moisture out of the ground. If you have one too near the house it dries out all the land and can affect the house foundations. Willow trees are lovely but they need to be in the right setting with tons of space. I have acers instead :)

CC

I thought you were talking about the awful light-up “things” I just got an email about (TSV).
There’s a snowman, a reindeer and a Christmas tree.
They’re a bargain compared to this (£85 plus post!) but they do suggest buying all three!

The TSV is over priced just like all the other christmas stuff Q sell. Look at thier christmas tree's and ornaments. They have a ceramic train for around £40.00 with postage. Glad I live near Homebase,Tesco,Morrisons and Argos.

I think QVC have lost touch with the outside retail world with their Christmas lights & tat offerings.

Shops such as B&M, The Range, Home Bargains, the big DIY co’s, garden centres and even markets have fab selections of lights & tat for very good prices.

I know that lots of people don’t live near or can’t get out to visit these stores but a lot is also available on line.

I think QVC have lost touch with the outside retail world with their Christmas lights & tat offerings.

Shops such as B&M, The Range, Home Bargains, the big DIY co’s, garden centres and even markets have fab selections of lights & tat for very good prices.

I know that lots of people don’t live near or can’t get out to visit these stores but a lot is also available on line.
Ohh yes we went to local garden centre and it was amazing theh had a funfair model and all sorts going and loads of Christmas things … I like the sales lol …

They are still very much tied to Q US offerings at this time of year... and you have to wonder if they price goods in relation to US prices rather than doung a comparison shop here.
In most commercial enterprises you would research the market and trends, create a competitive basket and look at who your target market is.
I fear Q have thrown caution and common sense to the winds. They spend so much time cultivating their echo chamber of loyal fans who rarely seem to take in the fact that the same or similar brands are elsewhere often at better prices... they trumpet the list price and gloss over the fact that often the price is bumped up by the ridiculous p&p, both the rigid per item method, with discount on multiples of identical items; and the fact it is not reflective of the bulk or weight of the item.
I still do shop with Q, but if I can find it elsewhere for less, or a dupe, I will go for that instead.

£400.00 pounds for a Christmas Tree 🎄 says it all really and they have the cheek to stand there selling this tat,no doubt Qurio has lapped up this s**t it’s a bargain on easy pays,no it’s not you can find cheaper,if they actually bothered to look elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back