Awful expensive Christmas šŸ˜†item and feigning wonder and excitement ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've an idea that many people who buy this rubbish do it with an aim to fill their grandchildren with awe and to create for them unforgettable memories of glittering Christmases at Granny and Grandpa's house. It could well work. But, I can't think that any reasonable adult would buy these gegaws unless their intellect had not developed past adolescence. That being said, there are lots of tasteful decorations for adults that don't give you a migraine.
In these times it's worth considering applying the 4 gift rule:

Something you want
Something you need
Something to wear
Something to read

Chances are very few items offered by Q will fill any of those spots.

Annoying half Japanese woman who cannot use the power of silence, going all Carry On Christmas by talking about TRIMMING MY BUSH..ANY LOUDER, LOVE? It could be worse, though - it could be Michaela Jackson telling us her dad is 93 - again. Thatā€™s 93ā€¦93..

Now we the little fellow from the gardening tools shows with his Jennings Outdoor LED Christmas Tree. Some plastic looking monstrosity that would have set bells ringing in 1970s Woolworths if you dared to touch it. ā€œItā€™s a considered purchase,ā€ he tells us. Youā€™re right, mate. Iā€™ve ā€˜consideredā€™ it, and as I not due on a tip run this week, I wonā€™t have them pay me to dispose of it for them.

Roberts stuck with a literally and absolutely merchant with the most dire cheap and nasty racing track. Dressed like a toddler but probably about 35, our absolutely lady tells us how addictive, how compelling, how completely absorbing this race track is. Oh yes..you can imagine the limitations of a childā€™s attention span, expected to watch two tacky toy cars going round and round in the same direction. Two minutes and the cars are chucked in the air, or perhaps at force, in the direction of probably the most annoying and patronising demonstrator of tat I have ever seen.

Latest posts

Back