Babyliss TSV 26/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bought it on eBay so no guarantee. I'm sure it was perfect though. From reading previous reviews it looks like burning out is a BIG problem. Hope the new dual one has been improved.

I had the 50mm original one which I bought as a bargain on Amazon and have loved. By far the best hair tool I have ever purchased. However when seeing this TSV the fact that there is now a 42mm and it has been updated 'improved' with ceramic plate, i thought I would consider a new one especially as my bristles had got a bit squashed from me not always putting on the cover after use.

As I have a chin length bob I decided that I only really need the smaller one and even if I bought the dual one on the TSV, I guessed I would never be bothered to switch the brushes so looked for a good price on the 42mm. Besides I still have my old bigger one for now.

I found the 42mm one for a great price on Tesco direct and luckily for me I get staff discount which was 20% that weekend as a special treat to staff so it only cost me around £24. It is great it does give an even better look on my chin length bob than I was already getting with my trusty big hair.

Hope everyone is enjoying theres. I think they have a long guarantee if you have problems. I've had mine a long time and no problems at all.

When these first came out the name put me off. I didn't even look at them as I've never been a 'big hair' kinda girl. Luckily I read a blog which raved about them and explained what it does and then I realised it might be just what I needed as I have always been rubbish/lazy at blow drying my hair and have never looked back.

Have had 3 of these rôtating stylers now, all Babyliss. They all burnt out, 1 after about a year, 2nd after only 3-4 months, last one lasted about 9 months. When they worked they were great but have given up with them now and gone back to hot air brush. It's a shame as they did style OK, I've got fine hair in a layered bob so don't think it's my hair that's the problem, I didn't leave it running between sectioning either, just seems to be a design fault, I did like it tho' and the idea's a good one.

Latest posts

Back