Bare Minerals TSV 30/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit worried about this now - I can't have shiny and/ or greasy as I already have quite an oily complexion....I suppose that's what the 30 day MBG is for but I've rarely used it and not sure I want to waste a fiver or more in postage. I might pay a visit to my local Debenhams tomorrow .....

I'm a bit worried about this now - I can't have shiny and/ or greasy as I already have quite an oily complexion....I suppose that's what the 30 day MBG is for but I've rarely used it and not sure I want to waste a fiver or more in postage. I might pay a visit to my local Debenhams tomorrow .....

I can only speak for myself but I have combination skin and it just slid around my face like crazy, it felt like I had a mask on that was melting off by the end of the day! Everyone is different so I'd never say don't try it, but there have been so many people with combo to oily skins saying the same thing.
I'd go to a BM counter and ask for a sample :)

Can anyone read the bottom 2 colours ? I wear bare latte during the summer months but can't tell f this will be one of the TSV colours

On the chart Autumn posted, your shade: Bare Latte is in the third line and is from the tan line in the BM shade chooser.

On the 2 item numbers QVC has for Bareskin, all the shades on the chart have been or are available. Bare Latte is an option on both.

If you click on the thumbnail, you get a bigger image, so may be able to read the colour names. The bottom line is cut off before the writing, but I'm confident (cross referencing the pictures and the colour choices on QVC) that the bottom 2 are the Bare Almond and Bare Walnut from the Dark line (QVC does not seem to offer either of the Deep shades in this particular product, yet).

Last edited:
Jerome Alexander is pick of the day on Ideal World, I'll be stocking up woohoo! Best mineral powder foundation ever created, the light is perfect for me, I've been using it for years it's brilliant, also used on the X Factor, so if it's good enough for them.............:mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
I received a postcard with the details today.I like BM but already have the foundation which is OK but I do like the brush & use it with another (more favourite foundation).Moxie lipgloss I love & already have a range of colours.So won't be going for the TSV (my resisting all Q ordering is still holding!!)

I use Medium in the original mineral foundation because I like a pink tone ( what they seem to call Cool?).When I was matched for the Bareskin in Debenhams where I bought it they chose Bare Satin 06.However I am not keen on this shade as to me it still seems too sallow & quite 'tan'.I do use it & have to be careful to use 1 small drop on the brush & blend & blend.It gives a nice finish but still prefer my YSL foundation & use with the BM brush which is great.

I use Medium in the original mineral foundation because I like a pink tone ( what they seem to call Cool?).When I was matched for the Bareskin in Debenhams where I bought it they chose Bare Satin 06.However I am not keen on this shade as to me it still seems too sallow & quite 'tan'.I do use it & have to be careful to use 1 small drop on the brush & blend & blend.It gives a nice finish but still prefer my YSL foundation & use with the BM brush which is great.

I think colour matching in shops is a bit hit and miss... it's not the kind of lighting we normally see ourselves in, so what looks right in store doesn't always look right in daylight, or under whatever lightbulbs we are using. These days there is even more variation, as the old tungsten filament lightbulbs are phased out and we have energy saving fluorescent bulbs which throw off light in a bluish spectrum, or halogen, or LEDs or whatever else they've dreamed up... and then there is natural light on a sunny / normal / cloudy day.

This is why, in my opinion, samples of foundations are so important - to try at home and using under the types of light you normally see your face under.

Not sure what to do about this one. Still on waitlist for the Tarte TSV but not looking likely i will get it now. never tried some of the products in this BM one so might give it a go and use my 30 days?? Will watch the demo on the day and decide.

bareMinerals BARESKIN Beauty 6 Piece Make-Up Collection

QVC Price: £57.00
Today's Special Value Price :£41.96
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-B...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-21-_-206606

A six-piece make-up set including the new, coveted bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation - a skin-perfecting fluid that leaves skin looking and feeling beautiful - plus a finishing powder to complete your complexion with a natural glow, a universally flattering blusher and lipgloss, and two beauty brushes for seamless application. Set your sights on a flawless look every single day with this stunning make-up collection from bareMinerals.

Keep your skin comfortable - bareMinerals products allow you to easily create the best natural-looking coverage possible whilst omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in cosmetics. This adds up to a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that's especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

A beautiful look for everyone - this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give skin that healthy-looking, well-rested and radiant appeal. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, and all ages - revamp your make-up collection in one fell swoop, or give the gift of a gorgeous glow to someone special.

Stay well stocked - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive two more drops of this collection every 120 days (October 2015 and February 2016) at the same great value price. Your blush and lipgloss colours will change each time, giving you the opportunity to discover more of the bareMinerals range.

Contains:
1 x bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF20 (30ml) - this ultra-thin, lightweight, skin-perfecting fluid is a tone-correcting foundation and skincare serum in one, topped off with anti-ageing SPF20. It provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish and the look and feel of beautiful skin every time. Dermatologist tested, hypo-allergenic and formulated for all skin types and skin tones. Available in Porcelain, Linen, Ivory, Satin, Natural, Beige, Sand, Latte, Walnut & Almond
1 x bareSkin Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (9g) - this almost sheer powder is the ultimate finishing touch to your make-up, infusing the skin with a subtle touch of colour and natural glow while also hydrating, brightening and evening out your complexion. Can be worn on bare skin or over your bareMinerals serum foundation
1 x Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (4.5ml) in Motivator - in a flattering nude hue, this lovely lipgloss hydrates and smoothes leaving lips fuller-looking, refreshed and with a luminous shine. Contains naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters, plus a complex of vitamins A, C and E
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) in Flourish - brighten your face and define your features with this lightweight and creamy, muted pink cheek colour, which buffs on beautifully for a warm, youthful blush
1 x Soft Focus Face Brush - this plush brush feels amazing on your skin and ensures application of powder is always a breeze
1 x Perfecting Face Brush - designed with a unique fluid reservoir, this brush allows for no-mess foundation application, directly from bottle to brush. Uniquely designed for bareSkin foundation, this must-have tool lets you easily adjust your coverage for perfectly seamless application

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Drop one:

For winter
1 x bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF20 (30ml) - in your chosen shade
1 x bareSkin Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (9g)
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) in Vintage Carnation - a clove pink colour
1 x Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (4.5ml) in Natural Beauty - a soft garnet shade
1 x Tapered Blush Brush - designed especially for creating the perfect blushed cheeks
1 x Flawless Application Brush - ideal for applying base make-up or powders

Drop two:

For spring
1 x bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF20 (30ml) - in your chosen shade
1 x bareSkin Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (9g)
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) in Exhilarate - a fresh and creamy pink tone
1 x Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (4.5ml) in Heartbreaker - a flattering soft pink hue
1 x Blooming Blush Brush - perfect for sweeping bronzer or blusher across the cheeks
1 x Perfecting Face Brush

How to apply:

bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF20
Shake - shake well for a perfect mix of ingredients
Drop - one to two drops of foundation on to the Perfecting Face Brush
Buff - onto the skin in circular motions
Adjust coverage gradually with each weightless drop - use two drops for sheer coverage, three for medium and four for full coverage

bareSkin Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Using the Soft Focus Face Brush, swirl a small amount in the lid until all the Mineral Veil has been tucked into the bristles
Tap away any excess, making sure there is no visible powder on the outside of the brush
Buff onto the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbone, swirling as you go. Buff around your face and then approach your forehead, cheeks, and nose
Can be used on bare skin or over your bareMinerals serum foundation

Loose Blush
Smile to locate the apples of your cheeks - the perfect place for blush
With a brush, apply a soft glide of colour from the centre of the cheek back to the ear, then buff and blend in

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

I have been matched as Bare Shell in Debenhams (light with cool undertones) but QVC are not doing that shade. Should I go lighter with Porcelain or darker with Linen? I am fairly light in the original foundation and vanilla in complexion rescue.

I have been matched as Bare Shell in Debenhams (light with cool undertones) but QVC are not doing that shade. Should I go lighter with Porcelain or darker with Linen? I am fairly light in the original foundation and vanilla in complexion rescue.

Hia,

I'm fairly light in the original and vanilla in complexion rescue too and went for the Bare linen. I asked for a sample in Debenhams and was given a measly amount in a leaflet but it was just enough to see that the colour was a perfect match and I LOVED the foundation. If it helps I have combination skin with a few dry patches and an oily T zone and this foundation lasted well on me. I'm usually the second from the lightest in most foundations and have a neutral complexion with yellow undertones. Hope this helps you as there's nothing worse than struggling for ages before ordering! Oh god hope it won't be too dark for you after all that lol! x

Latest posts

Back