Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Accent any part of your home with this hat and shoe ornament duo from Artistry of Cloisonne. This 3D painted shoe features a pink floral design and a raised and textured gold-tone pattern. There's a blue ribbon so it can be hung up, and it measures about 10.5cm x 5.5cm (4.1" x 2.2"). The red metal sun hat is decorated with a painted pink ribbon and green leaf design and features a raised, textured gold-tone pattern. There's a red ribbon to hang the ornament up, and the piece measures about 10cm x 2cm (3.9").

OMG, did you hear Claudia announce that someone has bid £5000 for AY

I think it was a wind up - the caller has 'mysteriously disappeared' - how convenient. They maybe thought they were contributing to her redundancy package and then twigged what it was all about.........

OMG 3 pots for £16.87

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 3 Piece Intensive Revive Set

Breast Cancer Care Price
£16.87
QVC Price
£22.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£3.45Overall Rating no ratings

Write a review

Look after your skin for life with Judith Williams' Life Long Beauty Intensive Revive Set. This three-piece set includes Protective Day Cream (30ml), Nourishing Night Cream (30ml) and 10 Night Repair Capsules. Together they will hydrate and smooth the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines. The formulation contain co-enzyme Q10.

Honora CFW Coin Pearl 90cm Necklace Sterling Silver

Breast Cancer Care Price
£154.12

QVC Price
£205.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£3.95Overall Rating no ratings

Write a review
Share this Product:

Create an elegant look with this Honora pearl necklace. It's crafted from sterling silver and boasts lustrous coin pearls (12mm - 13mm) in plum, white and grey shades. The necklace measures about 90cm (35.4") in length and secures with a rocker clasp. The necklace also has a 2cm (0.8") extender chain.

Leighton Denny seems very expensive, start price £29.50 for two polishes, BCC price is £22.13. Aren't his polishes only £10 each??

I think nearly all the items are higher prices than usual.

Come on girlies...confess.

Who just bid £5,000 to spend the day with Alison Young???

It was a screaming Assassin trying to make his job easier, but then backed out after the publicty of Claudia shouting out!

I think nearly all the items are higher prices than usual.

I agree, Choppy. Much more expensive than previous years. Are all the proceeds going to charity? It would have been a nice touch if QVC had reduced the postage or maybe even have removed it altogether.

Graduating Ball Pendant On 46cm Necklace Sterling Silver

Breast Cancer Care Price
£5.81

QVC Price
£7.75

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£2.45

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Write a review

For a chic and understated look, go for this sterling silver ball pendant necklace. The chic ball pendant falls elegantly below a chain that measures about 46cm (18.1") in length. The pendant has a drop of about 4cm (1.6") and the necklace secures with a bolt ring clasp.

Prices are higher cause we are only getting 25% off whereas it used to be 50%.

Lee Sands Kukui Nut Necklace

Breast Cancer Care Price
£8.92

QVC Price
£12.00
Item Number
Availability
Some choices not in stock
UK P&P
£2.95
Overall Rating 4.3 out of 5

Finish a casual or smart-casual look with this wonderfully organic-looking necklace from Lee Sands. The necklace is made up of 16 kukui nuts strung upon a ribbon and measures about 89cm (35") in length. The ribbon can be tied to different lengths allowing you to adjust your look. The necklace comes boxed for safe-keeping.

I agree, Choppy. Much more expensive than previous years. Are all the proceeds going to charity? It would have been a nice touch if QVC had reduced the postage or maybe even have removed it altogether.

I wondered that too, have they said, I know times are hard and maybe the suppliers only want to dontate a small percentage.

Latest posts

Back