Beads and nuggets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Why do you think that most of what Gemporia currently sells are beads and nuggets?

Why do you think that most of what Gemporia currently sells are beads and nuggets?
I would guess it's one of two reasons, both of which have to do with how much they've spent on jade - which according to Jess a few minutes ago is going to be announced as the most expensive gemstone on planet earth by the end of the year!

So as I was saying, they've spent so much on jade that there's no money left for anything else and so they're having to bring stock to air from jewellery maker, or all they can afford to buy is beads and nuggets.

I'm also guessing that money is tight by the amount of loriques that have been shown just recently too. You only ever saw their 18k pieces now and again but recently I've seen quite a number of them being shown on the wheel of deals. It's supposed to be an hour of 'luxury for less' now but, of course, jade is being shown.

Luxury for Less has just started and every single piece is Lorique. They are emptying the vaults for some reason.

I would guess it's one of two reasons, both of which have to do with how much they've spent on jade - which according to Jess a few minutes ago is going to be announced as the most expensive gemstone on planet earth by the end of the year!

So as I was saying, they've spent so much on jade that there's no money left for anything else and so they're having to bring stock to air from jewellery maker, or all they can afford to buy is beads and nuggets.

I'm also guessing that money is tight by the amount of loriques that have been shown just recently too. You only ever saw their 18k pieces now and again but recently I've seen quite a number of them being shown on the wheel of deals. It's supposed to be an hour of 'luxury for less' now but, of course, jade is being shown.
I agree they have spent too much on jade. I tuned in early in the morning Jess Foley was selling jadeite. I switched off. Switched on again during Angeline's show and she was selling jadeite. I switched off again. Tuned in just moments ago and Hattie is selling jadeite. It's quite the obsession.

Last week Hattie said that Troth had bought a "couple of boulders" of jadeite, and much jewellery was in the process of being made and sent to the West Midlands.

No idea how big these boulders are, but given the amount of jadeite Gemporia has been trying to force down everyone's throats since last autumn, I estimate them to be at least a couple of Mt. Kilimanjaros worth.

It's hilarious that Gemporia keeps insisting on the rarity and scarcity of its jadeite, yet they obviously have a neverending supply of the stuff. This, plus the fact that the colours are generally not as great as the presenters and sellers make them out to be, and Gemporia's setting this supposedly high grade material in gold flash/gold tone, are massive red flags.

But Gemporia wants viewers to buy emotionally, and not carefully and logically. Hence all the hyperactivity and exclamations of "Buy now, or miss out!".

The re-runs of shows during the non-live hours from 11pm have changed now too. When the first couple of months, they used to just replay the 7am morning show and one of the afternoon shows.

However, recently, they've started random hours from different shows - some of which are not even from the same day. I've noticed they seem to follow a pattern now - the shows are usually re-runs of gold jewellery, diamonds, Lorique, Jadeite or Primal Living.

Basically, the stuff with higher price tags of hefty profit margins.

Latest posts

Back