Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From my understanding Beauty Bash tickets in theory note "IN THEORY" should be issued subject to the following criteria:

Number of purchases within beauty category per year; Cost of each purchase; Total yearly spend on beauty purchases

Purchasing patterns:
Do you only purchase TSV's; Do you stockpile TSV's or repeat purchase single items; Number of single item purchases per year; Product categories (skincare only/cosmetics only/ or a general mix of both); Brand range within categories (stick to just 1or 2/ or do you purchase from a wide variety)

Additional criteria: (tongue in cheek)
Do you own more QVC products than Chuntley, Craig Rowe and Gill G's and Charlie's fathers
Do you Facebook and Tweet praise at least 20 times a day

Unfortunatly expressing negative opinions about Debbie or her cult on Facebook or Twitter will bar you from an invite know matter how much money you spend

As I said this is in theory how tickets should be distributed, but I think most viewers will find in practice that by time they issue tickets to:

Journalists, Bloggers, Vloggers, YouTubers, the usual QVC Facebook and Twitter sycophants, the various groups associated with the all seeing god that is Debbie Flint and staff/presenter freebies there really is not many left for the paying viewers who's hard earned cash actually keeps the company afloat.

Well I tick most of these boxes and still have never had a sniff of an Invite to it or anything at the Q for that matter, LOL!!! Surely Customer Loyalty should come into to it too!! :mysmilie_1:

how much beauty skincare tsv's does one face/body need

Judging by some of the pictures posted on Facebook, some people have drawers and drawers full. I have cleanser, eye cream, moisturiser, black eye pencil, blue pencil and mascara. I have one tube of CC cream and a tiny sample Benefit High Beam highlighter and that's it.

A totally random pick would be fair. Perhaps those who are not big beauty purchasers could be won over seeing and trying the products.

But being Q it will never be fair nowadays. Years ago I was invited to loads of things I never had any interest in so I feel in those days it was random. I would have gone except it was never logistically possible.

not worth the hassle its all about qvc not the customer these days. they just want your money nothing more nothing less

not worth the hassle its all about qvc not the customer these days. they just want your money nothing more nothing less

True Boffy but surely that's true of all businesses. But to alienate the customer is a nail in the coffin.

Since its been said the last one wasn`t the same as previously I know I won`t be paying to go on top of the expensive train fare to get there ..if there is room for more people why aren`t they free too ...they never miss a chance do they of making money out of us!!

I would only consider buying a ticket if I felt that it was good value and if 100% of the price was guaranteed to be going to charity. QVC have already made enough money out of me.

I read elsewhere that the people who receive the free tickets are the top spending customers so random my ar**

So has anyone any idea or know just how much the top spending customers actually spend to get this special treatment !!

So has anyone any idea or know just how much the top spending customers actually spend to get this special treatment !!

Well in the link I put from The In-dependant last month(article about QVC and what went on behind the scenes), they(QVC) said the top 5000(whether they all go is another matter), customers get an invite. No amount mentioned but my guess ££££, a few hundred quid wouldn't cut it.

I read elsewhere that the people who receive the free tickets are the top spending customers so random my ar**

This almost puts the invite to "badge of shame" status!!!!

Frankly - if it's taking £1,000s spent each year, most can't afford it, all of us can't possibly use it all (or gift it all). So are they really just rewarding seasoned eBayers?? Just a thought....

I was disappointed that QVC had made changes to the format last year and the fact that they had Jobs-worths with clip boards and radios policing it; but if they offered me tickets I'd go again. The train costs for me aren't too high and it's a fun day out with my daughter; we have lunch and a bit of shopping as well. It's a laugh seeing the presenters and bland ambassadors and has changed my view on a couple of them (mostly for the better).

The tickets description says the goody bag is worth £60, but as we know, their rrp ml for ml value is always inflated. Everyone has their own perception of value so there will still be plenty who think it's worth the cost of a train ticket for a day out with a friend or relative who's on the same wavelength

Latest posts

Back