beauty bash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I seem to have missed a coulple of posts on this thread and now have cought up, thanks HYPE in a JAR.
I agree about Tova, her skin is not as flawless as we see on screen, quite a few wrinkles around the eyes and she looked human, not a china doll.

L'Occitane up coming TSV. LD Spring/Summer collection. LD TSV on March 3rd - sorry couldn't fit the polish and bag in one photo. The TSV will have 5 or 6new colours.

What's the LD solid colour polish photo of? Is it a later TSV? Thanks.

Sorry haven't been around for a while and have had a quick look but can't find anything about the elemis April TSV,
Did anyone get any details of this at the beauty bash?

Sorry haven't been around for a while and have had a quick look but can't find anything about the elemis April TSV,

Hi Bluebell glad to see you back.

There was a photo up. I got confused with the auto delivery of the last TSV, as photo showed large Tan Accelerator and I thought that was in the next drop, no its in the April TSV. Sorry but that is the only thing I remember from the photo.

I took note of the photo so hope the person doesn't mind me posting it again ....

ElemisTsv.jpg

Can anyone tell me exactly what's in the next TSV? And sizes if possible. I don't know alot of the Elemis range, but my Mum uses it, so I'll like to let her know. Thanks.

Its oxygenating night cream ( I guess 30mls ) . Tan Accelerator ( 125mls id guess ), 7 day bliss capsules , skin nourishing shower gel 300mls, Cleansing balm (30g I think), Not sure what the blue tube looks like it could be the hand and body lotion and im not sure about the white tube :)

Its oxygenating night cream ( I guess 30mls ) . Tan Accelerator ( 125mls id guess ), 7 day bliss capsules , skin nourishing shower gel 300mls, Cleansing balm (30g I think), Not sure what the blue tube looks like it could be the hand and body lotion and im not sure about the white tube :)

Skin nourishing body scrub?

Skin nourishing body scrub?

I think you could be right the tube says Skin nourishing body ..... something so its either lotion or scrub , and as it has the tan accelerator in, it would make sense to have a bod scrub in the kit.

Latest posts

Back