Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the TILI second beauty Box is coming in october & all it says is

Tili is our Try it, Love it beauty box, filled with a carefully-selected combination of the latest must-haves, including cult brands, new launches and coveted innovations. So, for the chance to discover new favourites ahead of the curve and receive up-to-the-minute insider knowledge, try and love our gorgeous Tili Beauty Box.
The next edition - coming to you in October, our second Beauty Box promises to be just as packed full of luxurious and innovative products as our first. It would also make a gorgeous Christmas gift for beauty junkies - be sure to check back for the big reveal!

Get on the list - super excited for the next box? Join the waiting list to make sure you get the second Tili Beauty Box as soon as it's launched.

the TILI second beauty Box is coming in october & all it says is

Tili is our Try it, Love it beauty box, filled with a carefully-selected combination of the latest must-haves, including cult brands, new launches and coveted innovations. So, for the chance to discover new favourites ahead of the curve and receive up-to-the-minute insider knowledge, try and love our gorgeous Tili Beauty Box.
The next edition - coming to you in October, our second Beauty Box promises to be just as packed full of luxurious and innovative products as our first. It would also make a gorgeous Christmas gift for beauty junkies - be sure to check back for the big reveal!

Get on the list - super excited for the next box? Join the waiting list to make sure you get the second Tili Beauty Box as soon as it's launched.

Hope this waitlist works like advance orders, rather than current waitlist... Just saying :mysmilie_11:

The first box is still available so I doubt it would be necessary to go on waitlist for the second box.

I've seen the first posts asking about next years tickets for the Beauty Bash on the QVC FB page.:yawn:

The first box is still available so I doubt it would be necessary to go on waitlist for the second box.

I've seen the first posts asking about next years tickets for the Beauty Bash on the QVC FB page.:yawn:

Blimey it is not even August!!!! :mysmilie_10:

I stand corrected, there is a waitlist for the second box. They must be expecting a mad rush for it or they miscalculated the popularity of the first box and don't want to be left with a load.

It's not really great value when you shop around for Beauty Boxes. Need to do better QVC

Mine arrived today (I'm a sucker for a beauty box!) Very impressed with the Elemis micellar water, probably the most effective eye make up remover I've ever used. I've been looking for ages for one that melts the mascara away that effectively, only took a couple of wipes! Used the Nexxus shampoo and conditioner, which smelt gorgeous and left my hair feeling lovely and looking very shiny. Will look forward to trying out the other bits and pieces. :happy:

When is it AnnieB please? We've been away so must have missed it!

From the picture I can see Niod multi molecular hyaluronic complex, Tarte tartiest mascara, Pixi eye pen, Bronze Laura Geller Spackle, Percy and Reed maybe spray or mousse, a very dark OPI varnish, a small tube of Caudalie and a small bottle of amazing grace shower gel. It's sold out on pre orders but they are saying it will be for general sale in October so you should still get it.

Mine arrived today (I'm a sucker for a beauty box!) Very impressed with the Elemis micellar water, probably the most effective eye make up remover I've ever used. I've been looking for ages for one that melts the mascara away that effectively, only took a couple of wipes! Used the Nexxus shampoo and conditioner, which smelt gorgeous and left my hair feeling lovely and looking very shiny. Will look forward to trying out the other bits and pieces. :happy:
Very pleased with mine too. The tan doesn't really work for me (because I'm not a self-tanner at all) but the other items are all great.

From the picture I can see Niod multi molecular hyaluronic complex, Tarte tartiest mascara, Pixi eye pen, Bronze Laura Geller Spackle, Percy and Reed maybe spray or mousse, a very dark OPI varnish, a small tube of Caudalie and a small bottle of amazing grace shower gel. It's sold out on pre orders but they are saying it will be for general sale in October so you should still get it.

How did people manage to get advance orders (I never did find a link)?

I saw it on qvcs Facebook page on the visitor pages, didn't even know there was a beauty box till I came across it on there. The beauty box has its own Facebook page, Tili Beauty. They are posting about it daily and saying you can still order in October.

Latest posts

Back