Beauty day/L'Occitane TSV 12th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Came across this the other day. Possible L'Occitane TSV for next weekend ??

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/61/225761.001?
(hope this link works)

L’Occitane – 8 Piece Best of Provence Collection
£49.00 + £5.95

Traditional: -1 x 500ml Shea Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Lavender bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Lavender Hand Cream,
1 x 250ml Verbena Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Verbena Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Verbena Body Lotion

Fruity Floral :-
1 x 500ml Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
1 x 250ml Lavender Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Lavender Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Rose Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Rose Body Lotion

This TSV doesnt appeal to me at all - thankfully
It seems to be ages since we had a big tube of shea butter handcream in a TSV

L'Occitane 8 Piece Best of Provence Collection
Today's Special Value Price £41.43
QVC Price £49.75
Item Number 225761
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Get all your favourite L'Occitane items in one indulgent beauty collection. It's available in two options: Traditional with lavender and verbena fragrances, or Fruity Floral with cherry blossom, lavender and rose scents. A luxurious treat for yourself, the collection also makes an ideal gift. You'll receive Milk All Over Body Wash (500ml); Shea Milk Soap (100g); and refreshing Bath and Shower Gel in 500ml and 75ml sizes. There's also delicate Body Lotion (75ml), Hand Wash (250ml), and two lots of moisturising Hand Cream in 150ml and 30ml sizes.

Unusually, this TSV does nothing at all for me! I probably would have gone for it if there had been a large body lotion in it!!!!
Ah well, money saved...my credit card and bank will be a lot happier!

Looks like there might be a few OTOs during the day if thousands (3,000) have gone already and it is only 10 past 12!!!

Last edited:
I love this TSV!!! :clap:

The supersize cherry blossom hand cream, the supersize cherry blossom shower gel and then the gentle handwash are well worth the £41 so I am a happy bunny!!!! :D

Tough decision but I'm going for the Traditional option only because I've never tried anything in cherry blossom and the lavender hand cream is really good at calming eczema-prone hands, which mine are. But I would love to try the rose shower gel some time.

I would love them to put the almond range in a TSV, the supple skin oil is amazing.

Am practising saying "Credit crunched we may be, but I still need to wash"

:59:

Houserabbit,

Love that one about the credit crunch!

But how about this one if you want to buy perfume!! Credit crunched we may be, but I still need to smell good!

It looks so drab on the website. I am not inspired and so will wait till people flog bits of it on Ebay.

I am in two minds about the TSV, would love the handcream which I have used and loved but never tried the shower gels etc. I keep reminding myself it is only a bargain if you need it!

I have lots of Philosophy items and no point getting the TSV for gifts as I would never give it away!

Oh I hate not knowing what to do!

I'm not even going to look at the TSV. I have L'occitane coming out of my ears in the form of the AD from the TSV earlier in the year. It has been a good set for me with all the soaps and liquid soaps as we use these anyway. Am going to have to earmark some of the body lotions for gifts.

Decided not to go for it in the end. I just know I'd not use all that handcream and I'm not really keen on lavender, which appears to be in both options.

I've just gone for the set of Amber and Vanilla large shower gels instead. And a Laura Geller Ethereal Rose Powder. Have just looked through the rest of the items online and I don't think there's anything else to tempt me, so hopefully my card will be safe for the rest of the day!

just did a count up on the L'Occitane site and the fruity floral option adds up to £100.75 so very good value TSV and i've gone for it. The lavender bits can go to MIL for Xmas. :elmo:

Great value and I'm running low on bits and pieces:1: so went for the fruity floral... EP swang it for me to!! :32::32:

I went for the Fruity Floral - I wouldn't have gone for it if it wasn't on Easy Pay and I really don't need any more L'Occitane, but I so love the Cherry Blossom, and thought I could use other bits for pressies.

just did a count up on the L'Occitane site and the fruity floral option adds up to £100.75 so very good value TSV and i've gone for it. The lavender bits can go to MIL for Xmas. :elmo:

Your sums have just sold it to me Mrs J. Thanks.:eek: Skint again. But deliriously happy. :)

I like the verbena stuff and the cherry blossom but since they are in different kits I am going to give this a miss, still getting the AD TSV so dont really need it anyway.

Latest posts

Back