Bobbi Brown TSV 12/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember them saying there would never be a Bobbi Brown TSV on QVC UK. Is this the secone one?

Now, I have been told by someone who works in my Fraser's that the brand is now selling well these days. In fact, the large counter is being pushed to near the back of the store. At the moment it is the front of the store. Perhaps this is why Estée Lauder brands are new being sold on QVC?

I remember them saying there would never be a Bobbi Brown TSV on QVC UK. Is this the secone one?

Now, I have been told by someone who works in my Fraser's that the brand is now selling well these days. In fact, the large counter is being pushed to near the back of the store. At the moment it is the front of the store. Perhaps this is why Estée Lauder brands are new being sold on QVC?
nope this will be the first bobbi brown tsv but bobbi brown has always been popular on Q

I can’t remember the last time I saw BB on Q. Was it before the pandemic? We used to see the shimmer brick regularly. Now I love that but realise it is a controversial choice!!!!
Exactly. It’s hardly been on at all whereas other brands are continuously on screen.

Before July 2022 it was on so rarely, if at all, that I thought it was another brand that had bitten the dust.

I can’t remember the last time I saw BB on Q. Was it before the pandemic? We used to see the shimmer brick regularly. Now I love that but realise it is a controversial choice!!!!
They were on at times since pandemic started. Last show was in July just before Aimee started her maternity leave. They have a show on 21st September.

Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Collection TSV 12/10/22

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £48.50 + post
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara RRP £27.50 + post
1.6g Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick RRP £27.00 + post
3.4g Crushed Lip Colour RRP £28.00 + post

Total RRP £131 + post

Attachments

• BB TSV 1.jpg
    BB TSV 1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 289
Looks a good kit. The face base is amazing but I have it already (and back ups), would have preferred the waterproof mascara as find with streaming eyes in winter this one smudges on me but you can’t please everyone. Will see what other deals are available on the day

Looks a good kit. The face base is amazing but I have it already (and back ups), would have preferred the waterproof mascara as find with streaming eyes in winter this one smudges on me but you can’t please everyone. Will see what other deals are available on the day
not many new items for the day

A full face palette would have been fab. Eyes,cheeks and lips.
that would push the price up quite a bit though

Bobbi Brown herself no longer owns the brand. She launched a new range called Jones Rd. Has anybody bought/tries any of her new range? If so what’s the verdict? X

Bobbi Brown herself no longer owns the brand. She launched a new range called Jones Rd. Has anybody bought/tries any of her new range? If so what’s the verdict? X
thanks Slinky for that info. Just had a look on the Jones Road website. Looks good. I'm going to give it a go. Used to love Bobbi Brown, hopefully this will be even better! Like the idea of clean makeup.

Not sure if it is available in the UK? It is a health lifestyle and wellbeing range, no makeup or skin care as far as I know?

I still have some of the older eyeshadows before EL bought the brand and introduced all the shimmer stuff. I remember reading an article about her, and she said once you sell a brand with your name on it, you have no control how the brand changes. In other words, you have sold your name. Same with Jo Malone which has been EL since the early 00s, she sold because she had cancer and could not at the time work. She signed away her name and signed an agreement she would not create a new range for I believe at least 5 years. Now she has a new brand Jo Loves. But Jo Malone is a big cash cow for EL.

Not sure if it is available in the UK? It is a health lifestyle and wellbeing range, no makeup or skin care as far as I know?

I still have some of the older eyeshadows before EL bought the brand and introduced all the shimmer stuff. I remember reading an article about her, and she said once you sell a brand with your name on it, you have no control how the brand changes. In other words, you have sold your name. Same with Jo Malone which has been EL since the early 00s, she sold because she had cancer and could not at the time work. She signed away her name and signed an agreement she would not create a new range for I believe at least 5 years. Now she has a new brand Jo Loves. But Jo Malone is a big cash cow for EL.
Jones Road has Makeup and Skincare

Latest posts

Back