Bobbi Brown TSV 12/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jo Malone also has worked with Zara to create perfums for them and a fraction of the price but some say great quality.
I bought one of the Zara/Jo Malone colabs, and it was really great. Then someone said it smelt like Chanel Coco Mad and I had to give it away as I hate that perfume. A friend wears that Chanel and drowns herself in it. It was called something Patchouli, the Zara one I bought back in early 2019.

Reading thought Bobbi Brown was supposed to start a wellbeing brand, did not know it also included makeup?

I bought one of the Zara/Jo Malone colabs, and it was really great. Then someone said it smelt like Chanel Coco Mad and I had to give it away as I hate that perfume. A friend wears that Chanel and drowns herself in it. It was called something Patchouli, the Zara one I bought back in early 2019.

Reading thought Bobbi Brown was supposed to start a wellbeing brand, did not know it also included makeup?
She has, it is called Evolution 18

Ooh blimey- if they do one that smells like Pomegranate Noir I’ll be there with bells on……
Oh, dear. Some years back I was out with friends, we went to lunch then wandering Debenhams and House of Fraser. I bought Pomegranate Noir, loved it. Unfortunately, that night I took the vomiting bug which lasted 24 hours. Every time I wore Pomegranate Noir, it took me straight back to being ill. I just could not wear it, so had to give it away. The colab perfumes between Jo Malone and Zara are excellent.

She has, it is called Evolution 18

It didn't last very long and went out of business

I believe you need to spend £75 with Jones Road for free p&p I have looked at the balm foundation 😊
I've tried Jones Road Miracle Balm and wasn't particularly impressed. Think texture of Vaseline meets a bit of colour.

It didn't last very long and went out of business

I've tried Jones Road Miracle Balm and wasn't particularly impressed. Think texture of Vaseline meets a bit of colour.
Oh thank you for review… that was one of the items that tempted me. Though huge it was expensive so you just saved me some dosh!

Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Collection TSV 12/10/22

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £48.50 + post
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara RRP £27.50 + post
1.6g Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick RRP £27.00 + post
3.4g Crushed Lip Colour RRP £28.00 + post

Total RRP £131 + post

This is not the TSV as TSV is a 3 Piece set and will be on pre sale.

Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Forever Favourites Collection
Item Number: 247454
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.94
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £17.98

Give your make-up routine the ultimate upgrade with the Forever Favourites Collection from the experts at Bobbi Brown. Featuring four of the most popular icons in their beauty arsenal including Smokey Eye Mascara, Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick and Crushed Lip Color, you'll have everything you need to help totally transform your look. Boasting timeless formulas that will work to define, brighten and flatter your face, this collection is sure to become a much-loved staple in your daily beauty routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Bobbi Brown you’d pay £131. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £53.94 plus P&P, you’re saving £73.11.

Your skin, revitalised – make-up only looks as good as its base, which is why Bobbi Brown's lauded Vitamin Enriched Face Base is included in this collection. A rich formula that combines the benefits of a primer with the hydration of a moisturiser, it will help leave your skin soft, bouncy and oh-so-smooth without feeling greasy. Plus, it has a gorgeous grapefruit fragrance we know will uplift your morning.

All eyes on you – an icon in the industry, Smokey Eye Mascara will work to lengthen the look of those lashes in a matter of seconds, while the versatile Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick will work to highlight your eyes to perfection. Together, these make-up heroes will give you countless eye looks that you'll want to flaunt time and time again, plus you can pair them easily with any of your favourite eyeshadows or liners. This is a dynamic duo if ever we saw one!

Pucker up! Crushed Lip Color is your key to gorgeous, satin-matte lips in just a few glides, thanks to its balmy formula that's loaded with crushed pigments. Simply swipe it on for hydrating, long-lasting colour that looks amazing on any skin tone. Mwah!

A gorgeous gift – if a beauty buff you know can't get enough of professional-quality formulas, look no further than this collection to seriously pique their interest! A legend in the industry, Bobbi Brown has been creating covetable beauty that any make-up fan would love, and this collection features some all-time favourites from her range, making it a brilliant gift for someone special.

Contains:

• 1 x Vitamin Enriched Face Base (50ml) - a unique moisturiser with a rich texture that works to leave your skin feeling hydrated without being greasy, while also acting as a primer to help offer the perfect canvas for make-up. Infused with shea butter, grapefruit peel oil, geranium extract and hyaluronic acid, plus vitamins B, C and E. Suitable for normal to oily skin types
  • 1 x Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black - a kohl-pigmented formula that works to build volume lash by lash while creating a dramatic lengthened appearance, helping to create a look that's long-wearing. Boasts a thicker brush with a tapered end that works to comb through the lashes, root to tip, gathering even the smallest lashes
  • 1 x Crushed Lip Color (3.4g) in Italian Rose (a warm brown rose) - this wearable lip colour has the look of a lipstick and the feel of a balm, with crushed pigments and lip-loving ingredients designed to leave lips hydrated and kissably soft. The ultimate swipe-and-go formula, it glides on comfortably to deliver a satin matte, long-lasting finish that won't feather or fade. Rich in vitamins E and C and beeswax
  • 1 x Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) in Golden Pink (a shimmering pink peach) - this long-lasting, highly pigmented, swipe-and-go formula offers a quick and easy way to create a custom eyeshadow look, with buildable colour that can be used to prime, line, define and highlight eyes, making it ideal for a smoky eye. Enriched with synthetic beeswax and vitamins A and E

Bobbi Brown 4 Piece Forever Favourites Collection
Item Number: 247454
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.94
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £17.98

Give your make-up routine the ultimate upgrade with the Forever Favourites Collection from the experts at Bobbi Brown. Featuring four of the most popular icons in their beauty arsenal including Smokey Eye Mascara, Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick and Crushed Lip Color, you'll have everything you need to help totally transform your look. Boasting timeless formulas that will work to define, brighten and flatter your face, this collection is sure to become a much-loved staple in your daily beauty routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Bobbi Brown you’d pay £131. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £53.94 plus P&P, you’re saving £73.11.

Your skin, revitalised – make-up only looks as good as its base, which is why Bobbi Brown's lauded Vitamin Enriched Face Base is included in this collection. A rich formula that combines the benefits of a primer with the hydration of a moisturiser, it will help leave your skin soft, bouncy and oh-so-smooth without feeling greasy. Plus, it has a gorgeous grapefruit fragrance we know will uplift your morning.

All eyes on you – an icon in the industry, Smokey Eye Mascara will work to lengthen the look of those lashes in a matter of seconds, while the versatile Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick will work to highlight your eyes to perfection. Together, these make-up heroes will give you countless eye looks that you'll want to flaunt time and time again, plus you can pair them easily with any of your favourite eyeshadows or liners. This is a dynamic duo if ever we saw one!

Pucker up! Crushed Lip Color is your key to gorgeous, satin-matte lips in just a few glides, thanks to its balmy formula that's loaded with crushed pigments. Simply swipe it on for hydrating, long-lasting colour that looks amazing on any skin tone. Mwah!

A gorgeous gift – if a beauty buff you know can't get enough of professional-quality formulas, look no further than this collection to seriously pique their interest! A legend in the industry, Bobbi Brown has been creating covetable beauty that any make-up fan would love, and this collection features some all-time favourites from her range, making it a brilliant gift for someone special.

Contains:

• 1 x Vitamin Enriched Face Base (50ml) - a unique moisturiser with a rich texture that works to leave your skin feeling hydrated without being greasy, while also acting as a primer to help offer the perfect canvas for make-up. Infused with shea butter, grapefruit peel oil, geranium extract and hyaluronic acid, plus vitamins B, C and E. Suitable for normal to oily skin types
  • 1 x Smokey Eye Mascara (6ml) in Black - a kohl-pigmented formula that works to build volume lash by lash while creating a dramatic lengthened appearance, helping to create a look that's long-wearing. Boasts a thicker brush with a tapered end that works to comb through the lashes, root to tip, gathering even the smallest lashes
  • 1 x Crushed Lip Color (3.4g) in Italian Rose (a warm brown rose) - this wearable lip colour has the look of a lipstick and the feel of a balm, with crushed pigments and lip-loving ingredients designed to leave lips hydrated and kissably soft. The ultimate swipe-and-go formula, it glides on comfortably to deliver a satin matte, long-lasting finish that won't feather or fade. Rich in vitamins E and C and beeswax
  • 1 x Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick (1.6g) in Golden Pink (a shimmering pink peach) - this long-lasting, highly pigmented, swipe-and-go formula offers a quick and easy way to create a custom eyeshadow look, with buildable colour that can be used to prime, line, define and highlight eyes, making it ideal for a smoky eye. Enriched with synthetic beeswax and vitamins A and E

Ooooooooooooh!!

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Bobbi Brown you’d pay £131.

50ml Vitamin Enriched Face Base RRP £48.50 cost £21.43
6ml Smokey Eye Mascara RRP £27.50 cost £12.15
1.6g Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick RRP £27.00 cost £11.93
3.4g Crushed Lip Colour RRP £28.00 cost £12.38

Total RRP £131 cost £57.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I've just had an email from Liberty. It seems they are now a stockist of Jones Road products. (And the only European stockist according to the email).

Latest posts

Back