Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Any indea of the day will be everything on easy pay like they have done in the past??

I'm still hankering after the the Beauty Day years ago when we had a MOP TSV and every item on air had free postage...those were the days!

Jude xx

I'm still hankering after the the Beauty Day years ago when we had a MOP TSV and every item on air had free postage...those were the days!

Jude xx

those were certainly the days, very very rarely happens these days that you get ANYTHING with free p&p - and actually it is the main reason I rarely buy from QVC anymore. Back then Beauty Days were rare and far more interesting. Its just the same old stuff rolled out on a far more frequent basis. Beauty Days seem to pop up every month and are generally DULL DULL DULL

She's got that flippin' massive bow on again!!! :headbang: Glen, have a word...!

What earthly good would he do??? He probably thinks that it is "yeah definately on trend and kinda fashion forward". She loves wearing that dress doesn't she? It makes her look like an overgrown Shirley Temple! Is she wearing little ankle socks and shoes with straps too? She'll be singing "On the good ship Lolipop" next.

Jude xx

Jude - you've brought back such happy memories - the forum was buzzing before and on the day and the free p&p was such a bonus. There are too many themed(craft/beauty)days now on QVC for any excitement to be created? Lets hope Sunday is a good day - i'm really only interested in the 3pm Nails inc show(nothing changes, were there is nail products/colours you'll find Linda!!) LindaX

i perfer to have easy pay than free postage

I'm with you Iain but lets face it both(on the same item) would be good eh?

Jude - you've brought back such happy memories - the forum was buzzing before and on the day and the free p&p was such a bonus. There are too many themed(craft/beauty)days now on QVC for any excitement to be created? Lets hope Sunday is a good day - i'm really only interested in the 3pm Nails inc show(nothing changes, were there is nail products/colours you'll find Linda!!) LindaX

I'm with you Iain but lets face it both(on the same item) would be good eh?

Not MORE nail varnish QVC Princess ! What did you think to the Leighton Denny that we got last week ? I :heart::heart: it . I've got the green (Teel meet again) with the silver glitter over it on at the moment. It looks FAB ! Really pleased with it. I was kinda wishing I'd bought 2 of them. :flower: :flower:

Those were indeed the days!!! :rock:

Wow those sound like the glory days. I think it would be fab if every now and again QV did some incentives that made us feel that as customers we are truly being valued and that our custom means something!

Those were indeed the days!!! :rock:

Wow those sound like the glory days. I think it would be fab if every now and again QV did some incentives that made us feel that as customers we are truly being valued and that our custom means something!

Not MORE nail varnish QVC Princess ! What did you think to the Leighton Denny that we got last week ? I :heart::heart: it . I've got the green (Teel meet again) with the silver glitter over it on at the moment. It looks FAB ! Really pleased with it. I was kinda wishing I'd bought 2 of them. :flower: :flower:

Hiya WSO40 - I am loving the Leighton Denny set too - i'm wearing Steel Appeal on my handnails and Caught Red Handed with Ruby Slippers on my footnails. I'm loving all the colours - the Teal Meet Again looks lush similar to a teal OPI colour from last summer. I'm a sucker for beauty products but nail polish/lacquer are like smarties/skittles to me(what colour will i have next) - with no calories to bother me:happy: I was disappointed to hear Ali Young say(on the LD TSV day) that some customers had not received their December auto delivery TSV from LD and that was the reason they had this stock to sell? I'm glad we both got our sets(and love them) but i hope some poor customer who ordered her/his auto delivery from the getgo didnt lose out:sweat::blush: I've got the Nails inc sorbet set on its way to me at the mo - i'm not sold on the ice cream colours but will dip my toes(and my hands) with this set - i'll keep you posted. QP:sun:

FOR WSO40( and anyone else interestedXX)

The Nails inc Sorbet Collection has arrived and i've got to say the four colours are "strong" ice cream colours - Old Compton St - light turquoise blue - Pelham Pl - light pink(stronger than South Molton Street but still "ice cream") - Palace Mews - light blackberry/raspberry colour - Starhope Gdns - light sea blue mint colour
I'm delighted with this selection(i didnt expect to be) - i've had a quick "play" painting my pinkie on one of my hands and like them but i'll put them away until sunny days:sun:/holiday time:sun: QPxx

FOR WSO40( and anyone else interestedXX)

The Nails inc Sorbet Collection has arrived and i've got to say the four colours are "strong" ice cream colours - Old Compton St - light turquoise blue - Pelham Pl - light pink(stronger than South Molton Street but still "ice cream") - Palace Mews - light blackberry/raspberry colour - Starhope Gdns - light sea blue mint colour
I'm delighted with this selection(i didnt expect to be) - i've had a quick "play" painting my pinkie on one of my hands and like them but i'll put them away until sunny days:sun:/holiday time:sun: QPxx

:flower: Thanks for the update QVC Princess. Just checked the collection out , they look lovely for summer. I really have difficulty resisting nail colours. Thank goodness I'm not the only one. :flower:
I took the leighton Denny off today. I had a right job getting it off with having the glitter on top.I got in a right old mess .:mysmilie_499:

Latest posts

Back