Beauty Gift Ideas TSV 06/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My sister’s mother in law (92) uses “pull up” incontinence pants and has asked for* some coloured and patterned choices, especially Christmas-y designs. I reckon such a range could be successful for Q.

*actually she hasn’t asked, but she’d have a good laugh if given some !

I bought the light up mirrors/tweezers recently and they were very good so I'm all beauty gifted out. All the rest of my rellys are men and are not into beauty (unless it's their girlfriends or prospective girlfriends) :oops:

CC

Attachments

• StylPro TSV 1.jpg
    StylPro TSV 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 61
  • StylPro TSV 2.jpg
    StylPro TSV 2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 58
  • StylPro TSV 3.jpg
    StylPro TSV 3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 62
Or for when you don’t want them to mark everywhere. Many of my exhibitor/ breeder friends use cut down adapted baby disposable nappies as they’re cheaper especially from the supermarkets.

StylPro Original Cosmetic Brush Cleaner with 500ml Brush Cleanser
Item Number: 722236
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

Your make-up is picture perfect, but now there's the pesky job of cleaning your brushes. Enter, StylPro. Helping to make the clean-up quick and easy, this handy make-up brush cleaning device, bowl and cleanser works to remove even the toughest make-up from your brushes, so you can have them clean, dry and ready to go again in no time. Complete with eight flexible silicone collars to fit a range of brush sizes, and a stand to store them on too, this game-changing kit will have you feeling like a make-up pro!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this StylPro Original Cosmetic Brush Cleaner with 500ml Brush Cleanser from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £40, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £24.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £15.04.

Cleansing magic - the StylPro completely takes the chore out of cleaning your make-up brushes, offering a quick, simple solution for an effective cleanse deep within brush heads. Say farewell to dirty makeup brushes, the plant-based Brush Cleanser works to melt away all traces of make-up with one quick sweep, removing even the oiliest of foundations, with no residue left behind.

Spin and dry - as if instant cleaning wasn't enough, the StylPro offers instant drying - how amazing! It's impressive to watch as the StylPro spins your brush heads dry in less than 30 seconds, which means you can start getting glammed up straight away. No more squeezing out moisture and waiting around!

Gentle conditioning - the cleanser is laced with grapeseed and argan oils, so your make-brushes won't just be left clean, but heavenly soft too. The cleanser conditions your brushes for a fluffy, super-soft finish, which is fantastic for making your most expensive brushes last longer. Happy brush cleaning!

• Spins brushes clean and dry in less than 30 seconds
  • Free from alcohol and sulphate
  • Cleans inside the brush bristles to clean harder-to-reach areas
  • StylPro should not be placed in the dishwasher
  • Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)

Contains:

• 1 x StylPro device
  • 1 x bowl and neck
  • 1 x Make-up Brush Cleanser (500ml) - plant-based formula, infused with wheatgerm, grapeseed and argan oils
  • 8 x flexible silicone collars
  • 1 x collar stand
  • 2 x AAA batteries

How to use:

• To help avoid the build-up of make-up, cleaning brushes once a week is recommended
  • Select a collar to fit your makeup brush
  • Attach the brush to the StylPro device
  • Add cleanser to the bowl (do not add water)
  • Gently dunk your brush in and out of the cleanser
  • Turn on the StylPro device and spin the makeup brush clean in the bowl for 10 seconds
  • Lift the brush above the cleanser and spin dry for 10 seconds
  • Make sure you keep the brush inside the bowl when drying

Latest posts

Back