Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chatting to the decleor lady in JL she said bb out in may and new hydra floral mask and richer cream.

Has anyone used the Mally Everlasting Face Defender? I'm coming to the end if my Mineral Veil so will be looking for a finishing product. Have used MV for years but could be up for a change, dependent on what peeps' experience has been.

Has anyone used the Mally Everlasting Face Defender? I'm coming to the end if my Mineral Veil so will be looking for a finishing product. Have used MV for years but could be up for a change, dependent on what peeps' experience has been.

I have the handbag size one, funnily enough I started using it again last week and I had forgotten how good it was. On me, the soft focus/mattifying effect lasts for hours - much longer than my mineral veil where I am shiny by lunchtime. I was glad to see this as Pick of the month as I could do with the larger size for my dressing table.

Finally a beauty pick of the month I will use. I paid full price for the one in my make up bag and use it every day. This is good value especially with free p&p. The handbag size is 11g and the full size is 13g.

I can highly reccommend this product. Use just a tiny bit and ever so gently DAB onto the top of your make up. If you rub it it won't work, it will clump your make up and you will end up returning it disappointed.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your replies. One more question, does anyone know how it compares with her Finishing Powder?

Maybelline BB cream works for me. Costs about 6-7 quid - or less if on a 3 for 2 offer...

I bought a primer for £3.70 incl p&p for 50ml from a shop on Amazon. Had all 5 star reviews. Used that & am delighted with it. I use tinted mineral veil lightly over foundation sometimes but that's it. If I listened to Q about everything I'd be spending all day faffing about with my face so I wasn't tempted at all.

See out of the 2 reviews for it that it already has the infamous 1 star from someone who has also given a good explanation as to why. :giggle:

Last edited:
So many BB creams on the (dreaded) High Street that I am pretty sure would give this a run for its money. They have sort of missed the boat imo - CC creams are the latest whim, the impending Clinique one has all the beauty editors foaming at the mouth.

Last edited:
Price dependant I may be tempted to try this.

I can never be arsed returning stuff to QVC ,and ,am ashamed to say, I usually condemn said articles to bin.

I do frequently take some stuff in for some poor patients ,who ,seem to have no visitors with sense enough to bring them in toiletries or skin care.

I digress if I do order and it doesn't perform I AM RETURNING THIS!

Latest posts

Back