Best eye cream?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Pure are stocking a new natural skin care range from NZ called Natural Being. They are giving away a free eye cream (manuka honey) with orders or £17 or more. It looks nice and I am keen to try it.

I am going to check this out! Thanks for the tip off!:mysmilie_687:

My Pure are stocking a new natural skin care range from NZ called Natural Being. They are giving away a free eye cream (manuka honey) with orders or £17 or more. It looks nice and I am keen to try it.

:mysmilie_348::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_701:

I got an email about that WS. It says that it is limited to the first 200 customers.

Better be quick if you want it!

I've ordered the LE eye and lip cream. Looking forward to trying it:mysmilie_374:

I've ordered the LE eye and lip cream. Looking forward to trying it:mysmilie_374:

Snap! Got mine today (ordered last Thursday) from LE direct. Fingers crossed I get the same good results as others (my main problem is dehydration at the moment and dark circles - rather than lines).

I've ordered from her site too, I love the way it's packaged and usually you get a little freebie:mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back