Bibi Bijoux Fashion Jewellery TSV 06/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just too expensive for what they are and to be honest l am really over the old "jingle jangle" thing! I am fed up of clanking around.

Bibi Bijoux Multi Heart Charm Ball Bead Stretch Bracelet
Item Number: 305588
QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

Bibi BijouxThis pretty stretch bracelet boasts a string of silver-tone ball beads, and is completed with four metallic beads and a matching openwork heart link in a choice of finishes, plus three assorted heart-shaped charms and Swarovski crystal details. Accessorise in signature Bibi Bijoux style with this easy-to-wear, casual design.

Gorgeous detailing - the smaller heart charm features the Bibi Bijoux logo, the largest is etched with an artistic design, and the third comes inscribed with a 'Made with love' mantra.

On-trend - personalisation and stacking are both huge jewellery trends at the moment; add your own charms to make it completely yours, and then wear it alongside your other wristwear favourites for an effortlessly chic look.

No clasp - the stretch design means you don't need to worry about sizing, and because there's no fiddly clasp you can put it on and take it off in seconds.

Base metal, stretch cord and Swarovski crystals
Large heart charm: 20mm
Inner circumference: 17cm (6.7")

Colour options:

Rose Gold-tone
Silver-tone
Gold-tone

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305588

I won't be temped as I never watch the BB hours, the jewellery or the guest just don't do anything for me....

I like it but wouldn't buy it in base metal. I have one Bibi necklace and one bracelet. I rarely wear the bracelet and the necklace has tarnished so badly that I really can't wear it any more. It went black as yer hat!

Yes, I bought a necklace a few years ago - grey plaited leather with clanky odds and sods - and it was these that tarnished badly (despite being in a tarnish free jewellery box). It was a moment of madness as the price was stupid, so I've never bought into this range again.

I have a number of pieces and have never had any tarnishing problems.

Funnily some years ago Mr L bought me a gold and diamond pendant from one of our posher jewellers where everything is at a premium price. Before long it developed pitting and tarnishing even though I didn't wear it a lot and was ultra careful. The jewellers couldn't explain it but did ask if I was on any medication as that could be a problem.

Now whether or not that was a load of who shot John or not I never was sure.

But people do have different experiences and it makes you wonder is it the invididual piece or the individual wearer.

I saw this on FB so just switched on for the first time in weeks! I caved. Went for rose gold. It's very similar to my other one but I really like them. They're so tactile and feel lovely on. Not sure if I'd wear them together or not though.

Franks was just about to implore us to buy for next Christmas but just as she got the word December out someone must have screamed in her ear because she backtracked and went on about Valentine Day

I love tactile, dangly things on bracelets - they make me want to shake my hands about just to move the bits around... but I wouldn't pay this price for base metal. If it was silver I'd be seriously tempted.

For a similar look you could buy sterling silver European style charms from any jeweller or even ebay or spend extra and get the branded Pandora or Links ones - at least with silver it would stand the test of time.

Franks was just about to implore us to buy for next Christmas but just as she got the word December out someone must have screamed in her ear because she backtracked and went on about Valentine Day

Aha am glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I was sure she was going to mention buying for NEXT Christmas but then she said something about hearts and Valentine's so I thought I must have imagined that she was really suggesting we buy 12 months ahead!

(£40+ for a plain stretchy base-metal bracelet - no offence to those who like them, am just not at all a fan (but enjoying watching the guest for a smile!) - is hardly a bargain let alone such a good deal we need to bag it now for next Xmas...!)

If the range alone did nothing for me, the half-awake BB woman jingle-jangle would kill it off for sure. So why do I watch her?? Is it a kind of rabbit in headlight thing? Go figure.

Surely with the heart charms it'll be Valentine's they'll be pushing it for or am I being to simplistic.

I do like it. Particularly in the rose but I'm not buying.

Interesting comment about the medication LATI. I am on a fair wodge of medication but the necklace tarnished quite badly and I've really barely worn it. I've worn the bracelet more and its fine.

I've never had yellow gold tarnish but rose gold can, and does. Its the silver content that does it.

I bought a necklace when it was a OTO and it was my last impulse buy from Q, it looked cheap and tacky weighed a ton and the clasp just wasn't up to the job due to the weight of it and so came undone while I was out shopping on the DHS and the necklace was lost never to be seen again.
I did phone CS to tell them what had happened and all I got was "you must have not done it up properly as we haven't had any other complaints"
So I learned my lesson the hard way. so if you have any off this range please make sure you do the clasp up properly or you might just lose it .

Latest posts

Back