Bobbi Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't - I'm sure I've been really tempted in the past,and the reviews weren't too good(thats what I keep in my mind anyway!)

I think BB isn't for me because I like quite "strong" make up.I think thats why I love the gel liners so much,as I can get quite a "strong" look.

AY is so not my favourite presenter and everyone slates her for her thick liner.......but I kinda like liner that way :blush:

I was tempted by a couple of bits yesterday but then the reviews put me off a bit.

I consider myself an absolute make up junkie,and Laura Geller is really my fav:sun:

make-up lingo for "tarty"? :giggle:

i watched a few mins of this last night and pippa was having orgasms over everything. she commented on the colour of some pink stuff saying " thats VERY similar to the limited edition colour xxxxxxx from last year"
to which the guest said
"yes its exactly the s........ err yes its almost the same colour"

in other words we've taken our limited edition and changed its name so we can flog a shed load more :wonder:

My favorite --the Long Wear Cream ES.I use 'Navajo' which is a bone colour as a base.I have some BB palettes but they are OTT with browns.

Tia, would you recommend that long wear cream shade rather then the bone shadow?
I am after evening out my eyelid. Thanks

I love shore, but you cannot compare it with bone, which is a powder and more ivory colour. Shore is a nude colour and makes your eyelid even out. It was recommended to me by Paul (the MU artist we see on QVC) when he was in Selfridges. I have bone too which is a good pale ES, but prefer the look and consistency of shore. I have pale-light skin and green eyes. I feel it is a good primer as the other colours are more visible and stay on all day. (My other faves are slate and orchid)
If you can visit a BB make up counter you could have a better look, as the shades on her websites are not that clear.

i watched a few mins of this last night and pippa was having orgasms over everything. she commented on the colour of some pink stuff saying " thats VERY similar to the limited edition colour xxxxxxx from last year"
to which the guest said
"yes its exactly the s........ err yes its almost the same colour"

in other words we've taken our limited edition and changed its name so we can flog a shed load more :wonder:

Is the week up then Burlz? Are you back to normal?

Is the week up then Burlz? Are you back to normal?

it's 7 days tomorrow Mam, and my comments were at BB/Paul not QVC or one of their peeps so i'm still within the rules.

i'm limbering up though.... :happy:

I love Bobbi Brown make up and I think Paul the make-up artist is the best one on QVC. His demo's are always good and I could listen to him all day.

I even try to "power through" when he's on with AY!! I can pay him no higher compliment than that as I usually watch anything with her on on mute!!

The Bone colour is also available as one of the cream shadows, though I don't think QVC sells it. IMO the Bone cream shadow is far superior to the powder one. I have both, but the cream version makes an excellent base, evening out discolouration and really makes any powder shadow applied over the top last brilliantly.
The Bone cream shadow and the Black gel liner are my absolute makeup must haves. Wasn't overly impressed with the foundations or lip products though.

Latest posts

Back