Bundleberry- what do you think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m with you on the never ending supply of those trunks.
I couldn’t think of anything worst than flipping open those big metal closures, and clanging about in a big metal box for stuff.
I once watched Craig on a demo opening one up saying how when opened, they had side supports to keep the lid from banging shut on your fingers.
I know Amanda had said they were in her daughters bedrooms for all manner of reasons, including using them as bedside tables.
Well goodness knows how that works when either of her two girls want something out of one of them.
Especially then when Craig had to disguise the one he then opened on the presentation as one of the very inconveniently side supports he’d been talking of was unfortunately broken.
I never did like clanging, rusty full of crumbs metal bread bins, but to hear Amanda Holden say she put her bread in one of her trunks in her kitchen - well! 🤮

Nope a load of old tat it won the Qurio competition from a customer who had problems lifting heavy items(figure that one out nobody was able to see inside the boxes)it seems they are heavy?

How many sets of these awful things do they think we need? I don’t want my house looking like the left luggage department at New Street station!
I agree. They just add to the floor 'clutter' like any stackables, ie the hatboxes which were once popular.

Most of Bundleberry type 'stuff' can be found in TKMaxx, and her faux succulents can be found much cheaper in supermarkets too - paying extra for a painted on Ladybird is just daft; and don't forget, every item Ambitious sells, she gets a percentage. I'm not willing to contribute to her lifestyle - or any other sleb who have more money than me.

If you stack them and need something you've stored in the lower trunks, you will have to lift off the ones above and that would be a nuisance. Let alone remembering in which trunk you have put your things. I don't like storing things in a box or a trunk on the floor. In my case, I'd have to move it all the time so I could vacuum the dog hairs that would accumulate behind it.

I prefer to store things in a cupboard rather than create a trip hazard by having trunks on the floor.

I can see how useful they might be but, even if I was looking for something of that ilk, all the gold hardware all over it would put me off. I think it detracts from the look of the trunks.

I’m with you on the never ending supply of those trunks.
I couldn’t think of anything worst than flipping open those big metal closures, and clanging about in a big metal box for stuff.
I once watched Craig on a demo opening one up saying how when opened, they had side supports to keep the lid from banging shut on your fingers.
I know Amanda had said they were in her daughters bedrooms for all manner of reasons, including using them as bedside tables.
Well goodness knows how that works when either of her two girls want something out of one of them.
Especially then when Craig had to disguise the one he then opened on the presentation as one of the very inconveniently side supports he’d been talking of was unfortunately broken.
I never did like clanging, rusty full of crumbs metal bread bins, but to hear Amanda Holden say she put her bread in one of her trunks in her kitchen - well! 🤮
I bought the silver trunks which were meant to go outside. I opened the box and cut myself trying to get them out. Back they went. Tat

I don't have the floor space for those trunks even if I liked them, which I don't. AH's collection is just a jumble of old tat you can get anywhere (cheaper) and I wouldn't buy anything off her anyway as she irritates the hell out of me and I'm tired of seeing her breasts all over the internet.

CC

I am a clutterbug and do like boxes to store my "stuff". But I absolutely hate those Bundleberry metal trunks with a passion! They look cheap tinny, exactly what they are I suppose.

I have a very old leather trunk which belionged to an old ancestor, long departed, so never knew her but I do have a photograph of Bessie in my rogues gallery up the stairs. She died in childbirth in 1886 (written on back of photo in beautiful copperplate handwriting) and is some sort of auntie. I am useless at genealogy and not sure what she is to me, once,twice, thrice removed, goodness know what! I have another photograph of her, with her baby daughter placed next to her laid out body, on a bed and surrounded by flowers. I keep it in the trunk, which also has her name inside it on one of the vanity compartments. I know it seems wierd to keep the latter photo but it was a victorian custom to photograph their dead and I wouldn't like to part with it. Other than my family trunk, I have an old bible box from the late 1600s and a carved oak coffer from around the same era which I use as a blanket box. You may have guessed i like clutter, particularly old clutter!

I am like Cashers and use my old Loccy boxes to store my make-up etc inside, chap and cheerful. I never got the cardboard stacking hat box craze. I have a leather hat box, again antique from about the 1920s (found it at Botany Bay in Lancashire on a trip, haggled down to £20) and I keep my wedding day treasures / ****-naks in that.

Not nice to read that you cut yourself JFB, did they make you pay the return postage costs to add insult to your injury? Like Brissles, I am not about to contribute to Ms Holden's already bulging pockets and if you want a ladybird on a pot, paint it yourself. Hell, paint ladybirds all over the place :) I also found a Bundleberry mug in out local Barnardo's charuty shop. It looked rather tired, faded stripes and of course, made in China.

No offense to fans of the range but not my bag, no thank you.

I don't have the floor space for those trunks even if I liked them, which I don't. AH's collection is just a jumble of old tat you can get anywhere (cheaper) and I wouldn't buy anything off her anyway as she irritates the hell out of me and I'm tired of seeing her breasts all over the internet.

CC
Haven'r seen her milky mounds anywhere CC, admit I am tempted to go trolling but will probably resist. I've seen so many tits and wangs in my life i barely even notice them now and I doubt hers are anything special! Perhaps she paid a lot of money for them, or had a deal with the surgeon to advertise his skills :)

I am a clutterbug and do like boxes to store my "stuff". But I absolutely hate those Bundleberry metal trunks with a passion! They look cheap tinny, exactly what they are I suppose.

I have a very old leather trunk which belionged to an old ancestor, long departed, so never knew her but I do have a photograph of Bessie in my rogues gallery up the stairs. She died in childbirth in 1886 (written on back of photo in beautiful copperplate handwriting) and is some sort of auntie. I am useless at genealogy and not sure what she is to me, once,twice, thrice removed, goodness know what! I have another photograph of her, with her baby daughter placed next to her laid out body, on a bed and surrounded by flowers. I keep it in the trunk, which also has her name inside it on one of the vanity compartments. I know it seems wierd to keep the latter photo but it was a victorian custom to photograph their dead and I wouldn't like to part with it. Other than my family trunk, I have an old bible box from the late 1600s and a carved oak coffer from around the same era which I use as a blanket box. You may have guessed i like clutter, particularly old clutter!

I am like Cashers and use my old Loccy boxes to store my make-up etc inside, chap and cheerful. I never got the cardboard stacking hat box craze. I have a leather hat box, again antique from about the 1920s (found it at Botany Bay in Lancashire on a trip, haggled down to £20) and I keep my wedding day treasures / ****-naks in that.

Not nice to read that you cut yourself JFB, did they make you pay the return postage costs to add insult to your injury? Like Brissles, I am not about to contribute to Ms Holden's already bulging pockets and if you want a ladybird on a pot, paint it yourself. Hell, paint ladybirds all over the place :) I also found a Bundleberry mug in out local Barnardo's charuty shop. It looked rather tired, faded stripes and of course, made in China.

No offense to fans of the range but not my bag, no thank you.
Ballerina, what a fabulous story about your gorgeous trunk. So interesting to be able to pass these stories on. Really enjoyed reading this post. 😊

Latest posts

Back