Bundleberry- what do you think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree. They just add to the floor 'clutter' like any stackables, ie the hatboxes which were once popular.

Most of Bundleberry type 'stuff' can be found in TKMaxx, and her faux succulents can be found much cheaper in supermarkets too - paying extra for a painted on Ladybird is just daft; and don't forget, every item Ambitious sells, she gets a percentage. I'm not willing to contribute to her lifestyle - or any other sleb who have more money than me.
Why would anybody wish buy this rubbish it just pays for all the operations and cosmetic treatments.Am I surprised it won a competition recently certain not,pure tat for all the sheep.
One day it will be a operation to far,and even getting her T***s out will not work anymore.

I don't have the floor space for those trunks even if I liked them, which I don't. AH's collection is just a jumble of old tat you can get anywhere (cheaper) and I wouldn't buy anything off her anyway as she irritates the hell out of me and I'm tired of seeing her breasts all over the internet.

CC
I suppose she's flaunting them while they're still looking good. Drooping will happen inevitably for her as it does with all humans. My dogs are elderly and I can't see any droopy folds, but their fur probably hides it!!

I don't blame AH for monetising her name recognition while she can. As a woman in showbiz, her shelf life is considerably shorter than that of a man of the same age. Very sexist and ageist, but that's reality.
That being said, nothing that has been featured on Q under this brand appeals to me.

I don't blame AH for monetising her name recognition while she can. As a woman in showbiz, her shelf life is considerably shorter than that of a man of the same age. Very sexist and ageist, but that's reality.
That being said, nothing that has been featured on Q under this brand appeals to me.
When your only “talent” is your body then of course you are going to have a short shelf life, whereas those who have genuine talent and perhaps weren’t lookers in their youth dont seem to have a shortage of work.

Even if I was going to have these it wouldn’t be from AH.

Like Ballerina I have a huge wooden trunk and a smaller one . The huge one doubles as a coffee table and is due for a spruce up this week but both are battered due to age and wear.

Short Shelf Life ?????!!!!!!! AMBITIOUS ! I don't think so, - that woman will be around showing off her body well into her 60's, just to prove she can still get the column inches, and now she's getting her daughter groomed, it'll be paparazzi shots of the two of them out clubbing and competing for the best beach body.. Mark my words. As long as Cowell, Heart Radio and isn't she doing a fashion range in a catalogue, then the money will keep rolling in. Also there are rumours she could get the This Morning job is Willoughby leaves and Schofield gets pushed out.

( just to let certain posters know, I don't discriminate 🤭 )

Short Shelf Life ?????!!!!!!! AMBITIOUS ! I don't think so, - that woman will be around showing off her body well into her 60's, just to prove she can still get the column inches, and now she's getting her daughter groomed, it'll be paparazzi shots of the two of them out clubbing and competing for the best beach body.. Mark my words. As long as Cowell, Heart Radio and isn't she doing a fashion range in a catalogue, then the money will keep rolling in. Also there are rumours she could get the This Morning job is Willoughby leaves and Schofield gets pushed out.

( just to let certain posters know, I don't discriminate 🤭 )
Will pigs fly first? can't watch it with Smug and Smugger presenting.

I’m with you on the never ending supply of those trunks.
I couldn’t think of anything worst than flipping open those big metal closures, and clanging about in a big metal box for stuff.
I once watched Craig on a demo opening one up saying how when opened, they had side supports to keep the lid from banging shut on your fingers.
I know Amanda had said they were in her daughters bedrooms for all manner of reasons, including using them as bedside tables.
Well goodness knows how that works when either of her two girls want something out of one of them.
Especially then when Craig had to disguise the one he then opened on the presentation as one of the very inconveniently side supports he’d been talking of was unfortunately broken.
I never did like clanging, rusty full of crumbs metal bread bins, but to hear Amanda Holden say she put her bread in one of her trunks in her kitchen - well! 🤮
They have 'noise' & 'broken nail' all over them

I've have it and very well made
link? pls?

Why would anybody wish buy this rubbish it just pays for all the operations and cosmetic treatments.Am I surprised it won a competition recently certain not,pure tat for all the sheep.
One day it will be a operation to far,and even getting her T***s out will not work anymore.
I think it already is

When your only “talent” is your body then of course you are going to have a short shelf life, whereas those who have genuine talent and perhaps weren’t lookers in their youth dont seem to have a shortage of work.

Even if I was going to have these it wouldn’t be from AH.

Like Ballerina I have a huge wooden trunk and a smaller one . The huge one doubles as a coffee table and is due for a spruce up this week but both are battered due to age and wear.
That's really harsh. She's a decent actress, presenter and singer and lucky for her she has a fab body which makes her more marketable.

That's really harsh. She's a decent actress, presenter and singer and lucky for her she has a fab body which makes her more marketable.
I saw her in a touring production at Richmond Theatre a few years back. She wasn’t the big star name, it was an ensemble piece, nor was it a glitzy role and she was excellent.

Well, Nicola has just reviewed her purchase of the three Bundleberry trunks. Let’s hope she doesn’t stack them in her bathroom with all the other stuff she has in there or she’ll never get through the door. She did say that she hasn’t really got anywhere to keep them, because she’s short of space, but she bought them because she liked the colour. 🙄

Well, Nicola has just reviewed her purchase of the three Bundleberry trunks. Let’s hope she doesn’t stack them in her bathroom with all the other stuff she has in there or she’ll never get through the door. She did say that she hasn’t really got anywhere to keep them, because she’s short of space, but she bought them because she liked the colour. 🙄
You beat me to it Toril! Just seen that how ridiculous can anyone get? Of course it is her money but while we are being bombarded with higher prices and news of the plight of so many people fleeing their homes with just a bag of belongings I think I would have put £70 to a better use than something I really had no use for! Quite frankly I am disgusted.

Nobody has mentioned the Michele Hope Lola video what is she thinking bra and knickers showing.
Lost the plot a long time ago.
As for the boxes she can throw all the trashy jewellery in them.

Does anyone else think those trunks that Amanda Holden brings are ugly. I can’t imagine anything worse than the current offerings with the gold hardware. Sorry if this offends.
Don’t see how that could offend anyone! Perfectly fair opinion!

I think the trunks - and everything I’ve ever seen from Bundleberry range - is ugly (and overpriced)!

It’s also designed to be “on trend” but always looks tacky to me and I know the same look could be bought cheaper elsewhere. And/or found being sold off in TKMaxx!

Latest posts

Back