Bundleberry- what do you think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speaking of having your baps out WTF did Lady Gaga think she looked like at the BAFTAS? TBH if mine were that droopy I would emphasise them by putting schoolboy caps on the end of them
🤣 the young actress Milly Molly Brown whatever she's called looked terrible. She looked alot older than her years 🙄

This was the BAFTA film awards so was much more A list and not just Brits at all.

I enjoyed watching although it gets tedious fairly fast..!

The music performance - taken from amazing film CODA (cover of Joni Mitchell’s Both side Now) by Emilia Jones and signed in US and BSL was lovely!

Think I knew most all of stars in audience too!

(Agree the BAFTA TV awards is more sleb city!)

Well, they lifted up the lid of one of them, and it was just tin, in fact the edges looked lethal, and I wonder how many buyers have ended up with cut fingers !!
Searched it as I knew someone had.
Here you go:
I bought the silver trunks which were meant to go outside. I opened the box and cut myself trying to get them out. Back they went. Tat
☹️☹️☹️

Just look cheap and nasty why am I not suprised,look who has their name on these glorified biscuit tins.
Bet the first time she actually sees the products is just before she goes on air.
Nicola from the tatty app has now started collecting these in different colours,all dotted around her living room,( absolute waste of money)come back Lola Rose all is forgiven.

Latest posts

Back