Butler and Wilson Invitation to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if any one else has received an invitation to QVC on 23rd November for preview of Butler and Wilsons 40th anni, plus drinks etc, Received my letter this morning,

Just wondered if any one else has received an invitation to QVC on 23rd November for preview of Butler and Wilsons 40th anni, plus drinks etc, Received my letter this morning,

I have been with QVC for 15 years and have never received an invitation to anything!

No I haven't and I would kill to go to an event like that! :envy: Trouble is I mostly buy B&W from the shop rather than QVC so I'm not high up on the list of people who purchase B&W from QVC. Why do they always have events like that on a school night though?! :smirk:

Are you going to go? :up2:

You will enjoy!!

Hi.... you will have a good time we are sure, we did when we went to the recent Jewellery event, although B & W were the only company that had no one at all on their stand :thinking2:, just a few samples of their wares, all the other designers were all too pleased to discuss and show off their new designs. Have a great visit !

no!!
I have never had an invite to anything
not even the opening of a packet of crisps :tongue2:

Oo how marvellous! Will you tell us all about it afterwards?! (please) :D

I remember writing to QVC over customer events and I complained about never beening invited to one. I buy mainly craft items and have probably spent many thousands over the last 12 years. I got a reply from QVC, (I can't remeber exactely what they said) saying that customer events were chosen radamely. The next craft event I got a letter to say I had been chosen to go. I would write to them and see what they say, then hopefully you may get an invite like me to the next one. Just a suggestion. Love Pam xxxxx

i woild imagine simon wilson to be there he is really approachable and friendly. very small though in real life.

i always thought he was very tall in real life. six foot easily.

nice man! enjoy your lovely day.

Latest posts

Back