Can't access forum site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kirkiegirl

Registered Shopper
This is not specific to QVC but I don't know where else to post it.
I can access the forum on my iPad but on my iMac there is a notice coming up that it has been reported as a phishing site, anyone else getting this?

I get the same using Opera on PC.

I had to ignore the message to come on here.

It's been happening on and off for a couple of months.

Just had it now.

Please send Graham a message via the "contact us" link at bottom of page or email [email protected] and give him the details of what you are experiencing.

Thank you!

Firefox is blocking but I went into security settings and added shoppingtelly to trusted sites. Hoping it works but had to leave before testing.

I can get on using E and windows 7 IE the latter from work.

I have sent Graham a PM

Yes it keeps saying "phishing site" for me too, I'm having to press "ignore" every time I want to carry on.

We see it most watching live streams of football matches if they're only on BT Sport which we don't subscribe to. Fair enough when we're on a foreign site showing sports but this is the first time I've seen it on ST. Just click for more info and then click to proceed anyway.

My ipad and iPhone are infected with filestore72 which often redirects me to ap store when I try to get to shoppingtelly.com forum.

I've looked it up but all the information is that it only affects PC's so I still working out how to remove from apple products.

Anyon else had this problem? It only affects me when trying to access this website no other BTW.

If it only happens on this site DD I doubt it's your devices that are infected. Maybe some rogue code on the site somewhere.

It happens on safari on iPad ,not Google .was this forum closed just now ? Did not have that till now when I tried to open on safari .

I had no access nor any warning message on my iPad. I mailed Graham through the website and he replied (really quickly, thank you!) to say it was temporarily offline. I was panicking that my Yankee Candle network was going to vanish forever, LOL.

Latest posts

Back