Catherine Huntley

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I thought the thanks button was the cheesiest thing ever when I first saw it:rock:

Shes on today at 1pm & later in the afternoon. You'll know her when you see her. She'll be the one wearing a bag over her head. :blush::blush:

And clutching her bum cheeks and a box of these....:whew:
Wind-eze.jpg

No matter how glam you try to make yourself look now love or how posh you try to talk it cuts no ice with me now.:wink:

I've been on holiday for a few weeks.....what's all this about? I'm intrigued!!

Is it my imagination or is she even more sickly sweet and cheesily insincere since all this blew up? I've completely lost tolerance with her - she just revolts me.

Shes on today at 1pm & later in the afternoon. You'll know her when you see her. She'll be the one wearing a bag over her head. :blush::blush:
You would think so, but Catherine seems quite pleased with herself, since faecal gate blew off.

Is it my imagination or is she even more sickly sweet and cheesily insincere since all this blew up? I've completely lost tolerance with her - she just revolts me.
No its not just you Chess, I thought the same thing myself. Catherine must find it liberating to know more people know about her love for bottoms, and what comes out of them. Bless her as Julia would say.

Catherine has to present her shows and be upbeat no matter how she may be feeling inside. She is hardly going to sit snivelling in a corner saying how sorry she is that she upset some people by her Twitter comments.

Maybe she feels she needs to try a lot harder since her very bad presentations on Diamonique day. :sweat:

Does anyone recall when she first started on QVC and she came on here so sorry about her electric toothbrush presentation ? :blush:

Gosh how much has she changed over the years ? :wonder:

Infact comments she has said her friends have made about her, sounds like they may have noticed a change too. :wink:

:nod:

Do you remember that farting, burping teddy bear they had on last year? (it may have been on over the Christmas Gift weekend but I didn't see it) I am waiting to see if CH gets to present THAT particular item if its on this year!!

I am sure I must mis-heard her but I think she just said, about herself being on air for 3 hours, "I do apologize if you're not a fan". :song:

I am sure I must mis-heard her but I think she just said, about herself being on air for 3 hours, "I do apologize if you're not a fan". :song:

I heard that too! Also I thought I heard her say that she'd not seen those magic wallets before (must be the only one) then went on to say she'd given them as gifts last year...must get a hearing test...

Do you remember that farting, burping teddy bear they had on last year? (it may have been on over the Christmas Gift weekend but I didn't see it) I am waiting to see if CH gets to present THAT particular item if its on this year!!

I was looking for one of them last year after seeing it the Christmas before & missing out. I thought it was hilarious!

QVC would be a duller place without Catherine, I like how shes slightly controversial. :rock:

If you mean 759 020 its on now with Ali K on the 5pm show. Chuntley sidestepped that one smartly for now.

They have a lion & a husky this year.

She likes to blow her own trumpet rather a lot :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back