Collection of Return Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another day, another update (sorry you must all be bored of this by now, but I want to keep a PUBLIC record of the farce this is turning into!)

So, I called Customer Services again yesterday as the 10 working days were up, still no word from anyone, could hear her typing away & then she came out with 'Oh yes, it was put through to the courier on 2nd Feb' Same day as my 2nd phonecall to them! So I asked her what had happened with the original request as I had originally called on 22nd Jan to get it collected, no answer, just that the courier will be in touch to collect it and basically that they have no control over it as it came direct from Dell & needs to go back to them direct. Useless. QVC are basically very good at passing the buck.

When I questioned the 2nd easy-payment I was told they cannot be stopped unless the item is back with them. Excellent!

As the item is going back to Dell I am so tempted to contact them & get things moving along as I am thoroughly widdled off with QVC now.I used to order from them regularly, but after this, NO MORE. They have definitely had their last order from me, I thought I would give them a 2nd chance after the pilates machine nonsense, but to cock up this royally again, well, words fail me.

I wouldn't bother Chrissi.
Dell have the worst CS I have ever known. I would even say that it's worse than Ideal World!

2nd Easy Pay has been requested, why am I even surprised? Should never have been requested as they should have had the heap of carp back weeks ago!

Latest posts

Back