Cooks Essentials TSV 16/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cook's Essentials 4.0L Air Fryer with Digital Touchscreen & Viewing Screen TSV 16/09/22
(QVC Price £94 + £4.95 postage) was when it was on the website the other day

Switch up your weekly menu with this ingenious air fryer from Cook's Essentials. The easy-to-use, four-litre device allows you to fry, roast, grill and bake all your favourites in one compact device while, in most cases, using less oil than conventional methods. As well as a simple control panel and a non-stick cooking basket, this air fryer offers a handy viewing window so you can keep an eye on your food without disrupting the cooking process.

Viewing window - this air fryer is clever enough that you can leave it to its own devices in terms of preparing your food but sometimes you just need to check that everything's going alright in there. That's why Cook's Essentials have added a viewing window so that you can keep an eye on your food without having to open the air fryer.

Versatile and easy to use - with just a press of the senor-touch control panel, you'll be frying, roasting, grilling, or baking your ingredients in no time with a host of clever features working with you to ensure that you create a delicious result every time.

Style it to your kitchen - with three colour options to choose from - Black, Cool Grey and Sapphire - you're sure to find an air fryer that will fit perfectly with your existing kitchen decor and your other small appliances.

• LCD display and sensor-touch control panel with LED display
  • 30-minute timer
  • 200C top temperature
  • Automatic shut-off
  • Cool-touch handle
  • Non-slip feet
  • Silver accent on the lid and chrome accent on the handle

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cool Grey
  • Sapphire

What's in the box?

• 1 x air fryer
  • 1 x removable basket
  • 1 x air flow trivet

Attachments

• CE TSV 1.jpg
    CE TSV 1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 79
  • CE TSV 2.jpg
    CE TSV 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 74
  • CE TSV 3.jpg
    CE TSV 3.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 78
I am very taken with the blue one, sad aren't I ! ?. I have a teal airfryer but it's one that has a paddle bit inside that moves stuff around constantly, so no good for some stuff, I presume this one won't do that?
I have one of those Tefals as well, it is much better than the non-stirrer ones for making chips. But I tried cooking fish fingers in it one day and it just ground them into a mush.

The Ninja Foodi I have is the one with 2 drawers, and it will work out how long to cook things so they end at the same time.

But so far I've never needed to use 2 drawers at once, and in fact, a model with just one drawer but BIGGER would have been better for me.

Also (and it has happened to me several times) it is easy to programme it wrong, get up to eat when the timer pings, only to find you have spent 20 minutes heating up an empty drawer, and your food is stone cold in the other one !!!

I was just looking at the one Lidl have from Sunday for £49.99. I know absolutely nothing about air-fryers so have been looking at reviews in Which? and on the internet generally and at reviews of the Lidl one on YouTube. I don’t see many differences in specs/features and what they do so might just risk the Lidl one. I certainly don’t want to spend £200+ like some Which? recommends and I don’t want a huge one.

I am very taken with the blue one, sad aren't I ! ?. I have a teal airfryer but it's one that has a paddle bit inside that moves stuff around constantly, so no good for some stuff, I presume this one won't do that?
Have you never tried taking the paddle out when cooking ?

Regarding the Lidl one I mentioned, does anyone who has experience of air-fryers know if the size sounds ok for someone who would mostly be using it for one, sometimes two people? It says it‘s 2.5 litres.The upcoming TSV is 4 litres but presumably that’s going to be for larger numbers and be a bigger appliance altogether. The capacity of other air-fryers in Which? seems to be given in kg so it’s hard to compare. It does say 500g of chips in the Lidl one, though (not that chips are all I would want it for). That’s smaller than most others in Which?

Cook's Essentials 4.0L Air Fryer with Digital Touchscreen & Viewing Screen
Item Number: 818036
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £4.95

Switch up your weekly menu with this ingenious air fryer from Cook's Essentials. The easy-to-use, four-litre device allows you to fry, roast, grill and bake all your favourites in one compact device while, in most cases, using less oil than conventional methods. As well as a simple control panel and a non-stick cooking basket, this air fryer offers a handy viewing window so you can keep an eye on your food without disrupting the cooking process.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials 4.0L Air Fryer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £94, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £14.02.

Viewing window - this air fryer is clever enough that you can leave it to its own devices in terms of preparing your food but sometimes you just need to check that everything's going alright in there. That's why Cook's Essentials have added a viewing window so that you can keep an eye on your food without having to open the air fryer.

Versatile and easy to use - with just a press of the sensor-touch control panel, you'll be frying, roasting, grilling, or baking your ingredients in no time with a host of clever features working with you to ensure that you create a delicious result every time.

Style it to your kitchen - with three colour options to choose from - Black, Cool Grey and Sapphire - you're sure to find an air fryer that will fit perfectly with your existing kitchen decor and your other small appliances.

• LCD display and sensor-touch control panel with LED display
  • 30-minute timer
  • 200C top temperature
  • Automatic shut-off
  • Cool-touch handle
  • Non-slip feet
  • Silver accent on the lid and chrome accent on the handle

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cool Grey
  • Sapphire

What's in the box?

• 1 x air fryer
  • 1 x removable basket
  • 1 x air flow trivet

The exact same arifryer under a different brand name is on Amazon for £82.79 - which if you have Prime will include free next day delivery (the QVC one at the TSV price including delivery is £84.93 - though admittedly you don’t get the MBG) they also, for the people who wanted different sizes, do a 3l and a 7l option (which tbh would probably be better for our lot of gannets 🥴)

Having watched the video of last night’s TSV presentation, I’ve just ordered an air fryer from Amazon which was not as expensive as the Cook’s Essentials one, but is from a very well known brand. Free P&P as well. 👍 I’ve also bought a beginner’s cookbook because I’ve never had an air fryer before. 😉

I have an electric oven and a gas hob which will be essential if we have power cuts. Having batch cooked with my slow cooker and frozen those meals, I’m hoping that I’ll be fully stocked up for meals during the winter, while keeping the cost down. 🤞 So for me, the air fryer, slow cooker, gas hob and the microwave will provide “culinary delights.” 😉

At the moment I’m eating salads, but will move onto hot evening meals once I’m chipping ice off the lettuce. 😉

I have the original Phillips Airfryer and I ordered it from Amazon on 25 November 2012 and it is still working like new. It is so simple as it has a dial for the temperature and a dial for the timer so simple to use.

I use it a lot and I even do toasted sandwiches in mine.

I wouldn't mind one, but I have enough 'stuff' ie microwave, food mixer, cafetier, kitchen roll holder, knife block, tea/coffee canisters, telephone, fruit bowl, zzzzzzzzzzz on my worktop so I couldn't face sweeping up crumbs (where DO they come from?) from around yet another gadget.

I have the original Phillips Airfryer and I ordered it from Amazon on 25 November 2012 and it is still working like new. It is so simple as it has a dial for the temperature and a dial for the timer so simple to use.

I use it a lot and I even do toasted sandwiches in mine.

Same. I got mine from Costco in 2012 - I’ve used it to death but it’s still going. I’ve considered upgrading but so far I’ve talked myself out of it and just keep going back to old faithful!

Same. I got mine from Costco in 2012 - I’ve used it to death but it’s still going. I’ve considered upgrading but so far I’ve talked myself out of it and just keep going back to old faithful!
Snap, I keep thinking about an upgrade only because I would like a bigger capacity.

I got mine as part of the Black Friday deals so it was a really good bargain, I had no idea at the time that it would last so long and be so useful.

I wouldn't mind one, but I have enough 'stuff' ie microwave, food mixer, cafetier, kitchen roll holder, knife block, tea/coffee canisters, telephone, fruit bowl, zzzzzzzzzzz on my worktop so I couldn't face sweeping up crumbs (where DO they come from?) from around yet another gadget.
Mr CC's night job. He sneaks into people's houses, touches their bread box and KABOOM explosion in a crumb factory. Then he goes into the next house and does the same, and so on. Just don't talk to me about ****** crumbs (or stray dog mixer that even finds it's way into the bathroom).

CC

Latest posts

Back