Cooks Essentials TSV 2.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Cooks Essentials TSV 3.png
    Cooks Essentials TSV 3.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Cooks Essentials TSV 4.jpg
    Cooks Essentials TSV 4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 80
I have one they are ok for a small amount of food or if you live alone. Electricity is very very expensive so not such a great fuel cost saver as they will spout imo. If you have a gas oven and gas hob that will be much cheaper . I have a smart meter I can check any appliance and I do. religiously.

I haven’t used my electric oven for about ten months. I have salads all through summer and now cook using my air fryer and the gas hob.

When the oven was used, the smart meter shot up into the red (expensive) area. With the air fryer and the hob, the gauge stays in the green area. I know it’s saved me money and, during the current high costs, I write down my daily usage so I know what to expect when the bill arrives in February.

Cook's Essentials 5.8L Air Fryer with Multi Touch Control Panel
Item Number: 820906
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.97
P&P £5.95

Want to whip up irresistibly crispy fried foods rapidly with less oil? Then look no further than this air fryer from Cook's Essentials. This smart kitchen helper boasts a generous capacity of 5.8L in a single tray, as well as digital controls that enable you to select meals, tweak times and adjust the cooking temperature. Whether it's dinner for one or a Sunday feast for the family, this air fryer will make your mealtime prep quicker and your food more delicious!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials 5.8L Air Fryer with Multi Touch Control Panel from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £74.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £24.03.

What's on the menu? You can create a fantastic array of delicious meals with the nine pre-set programs and one manual setting offered by this ingenious device. You can control it all using the touch-control panel, with a wide range of frying programs including Fries, Frozen Pizza, Steak, Chicken, Fish, Vegetables and Baking. This air fryer gives you plenty of options!

First-class chips - select the Chips/French Fries setting, and this air fryer will even give you a "Shake" reminder, helping you to deliver the real deal at the table. We like ours chips crispy on the outside and super-fluffy in the middle. How do you like yours?

Select your colour - this air fryer will slot in seamlessly on any kitchen countertop, and it's available in four shades too, so you can pick the perfect model to complement your existing colour scheme. Choose between Emerald, Navy, Slate Grey or the Cream option.

• Multi-function touch control panel
  • Overheat protection
  • Operation light indicator
  • Non-slip feet
  • Temperature range: 80C - 200C
  • Heat preservation: 30 mins
  • Voltage: 230V
  • Watts: 1700W
  • Pot capacity: 6.1L
  • User capacity (with tray added): 5.8L
  • Exposed cable measures: 100cm (39.4")
  • Air Fryer measures: 35.5cm x 28.3cm x 30.5cm (14" x 11.1" x 12")

Colour options:

• Cream
  • Emerald
  • Navy
  • Slate Grey

What's in the box?

• 1 x CE 5.8L Air Fryer

All measurements are approximate

The only ones you can't seem to get hold of are Ninja ones. They always seem to be sold out. Otherwise, we appear to be drowning in an air of sea fryers. Strike that - reverse it.

That's a completely wasted 25 minutes watching the demo with DF and the pseudo cook, and I'll never get that time back.

Now I know exactly how to operate it - NOT!!!

They spent a few seconds at the beginning showing the control panel, and saying "you have all these different procrammes". Did they tell you what they were for? Of course not.

The rest of the 25 minustes was showing you food that could be cooked in it, just like any other oven. What a waste of all that food that could have fed a legion, but I heard previously that even their own staff are not allowed to eat it for "health and safety" reasons. Oh, and of course, they had to keep talking about the colours, with the stock QVC phrase "we are calling this coulour xxx BUT it's actually more like yyy".

I see no point in shopping telly if they don't bother to tell you HOW to use it, not just produce lots of food with the Blue Peter catchphrase "here's one I made earlier" and just emptying out the precooked food with the "cook" poking her fingers into it.

Last edited:
That's a completely wasted 25 minutes watching the demo with DF and the pseudo cook, and I'll never get that time back.

They spent a few seconds at the beginning showing the control panel, and saying "you have all these different procrammes". Did they tell you what they were for? Of course not.

The rest of the 25 minustes was showing you food that could be cooked in it, just like any other oven. What a waste of all that food that could have fed a legion, but I heard previously that even their own staff are not allowed to eat it for "health and safety" reasons. Oh, and of course, they had to keep talking about the colours, with the stock QVC phrase "we are calling this coulour xxx BUT it's actually more like yyy".

I see no point in shopping telly if they don't bother to tell you HOW to use it, not just produce lots of food with the Blue Peter catchphrase "here's one I made earlier" and just emptying out the precooked food with the "cook" poking her fingers into it.
I have a Niinja Air Fryer its very easy to use. It has pictures on the buttons and real words telling you what each button will do. The QVC one looked very irritating.

I have one they are ok for a small amount of food or if you live alone. Electricity is very very expensive so not such a great fuel cost saver as they will spout imo. If you have a gas oven and gas hob that will be much cheaper . I have a smart meter I can check any appliance and I do. religiously.
Speed, though, could be an important consideration. Heating up an oven to cook a meal for a singleton may be off-putting. Barely any time to get to temperature, shorter cooking time... could make it more feasible to cook from scratch rather than stab and wazz or takeout.

It wasn't Gail Samways, was it? I didn't watch. She seems to have two volume settings of loud and bellowing. How I cringe at the thought of Gail being paired with Simon Biagi!

I have a Niinja Air Fryer its very easy to use. It has pictures on the buttons and real words telling you what each button will do. The QVC one looked very irritating.
Me too … it’s great and it pressure cooks …love it .. costs a bit more but worth it .. wouldn’t be without it … if it blew up ( with my cooking anything is possible 😆) I wouldn’t hesitate to get another 😊

Me too … it’s great and it pressure cooks …love it .. costs a bit more but worth it .. wouldn’t be without it … if it blew up ( with my cooking anything is possible 😆) I wouldn’t hesitate to get another 😊
Haha. You have tempted me to go for it. I have been thinking about getting one so I might as well go for the market leader. Although I will hold off for now.

Latest posts

Back