Daniel Sandler and J.F

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She keeps mentioning her age.Is she looking for someone to reply 'OH you don't look that old'? or you look AMAAAAAAZING Jill! ? Hopefully no-one can lie that much.

She keeps mentioning her age.Is she looking for someone to reply 'OH you don't look that old'? or you look AMAAAAAAZING Jill! ? Hopefully no-one can lie that much.

Always thought she was older than that TBH by at least 10 years. She looks so scrawny & thin. Her neck is terrible. Not using your Gatineau Firming Throat Gel love ? A good meal would do her the world of good.

Shes like a broken record. Everything is AMAZING or JUST AMAZING !!:doh:

Always thought she was older than that TBH by at least 10 years. She looks so scrawny & thin. Her neck is terrible. Not using your Gatineau Firming Throat Gel love ? A good meal would do her the world of good.

Shes like a broken record. Everything is AMAZING or JUST AMAZING !!:doh:

Like the Joseph Esposito jewellery but she is just amazingly awful, am ****** off listening to the usual gush, pink girl etc.etc. Please get her off!!!!

I think without exception, every make-up item on any show she is on, she says she always uses it blah blah. She hardly flippin wears any make up! What was the show the other day where she said 'people always comment about my lipgloss'. Who? Where? When?

Todays comment when she said 'powder mineral foundations make me look 10 years older' yet on the Bare Escentuals shows she is tripping over every product saying how amaaaaaaaaaazing it is and she cant live without it. Arghhhhhhhhhh!

sorry girls, rant over

Latest posts

Back