Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 8/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would coffins need an unboxing video or an inboxing video?

Would Charlie lift the lid in a slow reveal?

Would they say 'I love this, team it with a little shroud for that meeting at the Pearly Gates story coming through'

Sorry even worse taste.
I wish my Gran were alive, she'd be laughing so much at this. She always used to say "no pockets in a shroud" but she would'nt have bought those shite dresses. She was a lady of class. God rest.

CC

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would coffins need an unboxing video or an inboxing video?

Would Charlie lift the lid in a slow reveal?

Would they say 'I love this, team it with a little shroud for that meeting at the Pearly Gates story coming through'

Sorry even worse taste.
Would they have a choice of colour in satin lining? What would they call the colours? DF saying order them all to save on p&p. Better send them back before mbg runs out and we pop our clogs!

On the plus side a coffin could double as a coffee table until required for its intended purpose. A nice runner down the middle of it, a couple of Kelly Hoppen vases artfully arranged alongside some Julian McD trinket boxes and Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt.
And it would be ideal for storing all those Cozee Home throws in, when the weather warms up a tad.

On the plus side a coffin could double as a coffee table until required for its intended purpose. A nice runner down the middle of it, a couple of Kelly Hoppen vases artfully arranged alongside some Julian McD trinket boxes and Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt.
And it would be ideal for storing all those Cozee Home throws in, when the weather warms up a tad.
Yes! and there could be a choice of colour for the handles, rose gold, yellow gold and rhodium plated so they will fit into any decor, country cottage or Surrey flat with a 30 foot balcony.

Marla Wynn could design shrouds and B&W could design the accessories maybe a crystal cross for lunch with The Man Upstairs or should you head the other way a crystal skull for a meeting with Old Nick.

They could sell the cardboard coffins in packs of 3 so you can "gift" them to your postman, teachers or best friends. They could come in multiple colours or plain white to colour in yourself and be flat packed until needed. See Q I`ve just generated a new best seller for you !

I thought that this horror had been and gone, but no, it is on pre launch! Seen The Flint on with Sketchers & she is wearing the horror shirt with what looks like leggings this time.This should come with a health warning!Never has a more awful sight been had on prime time TV, selly telly or not.

Those boots cut her legs off part way down making them look shorter. Generally she goes for long tops which make her top half look longer and therefore her legs look shorter In comparison. Does that stylist they employed actually have any input as to what presenters wear?
If she does, then she's obviously doesn't have a clue how to style people. Her presenters are a mixture of all different ages, shapes and sizes and it seems that she can't pull together a look to make a single one of them look passable - let alone good. I understand that she's limited by the awful clothes she has to work with, but there are surely ways you can make sure they look ever so slightly less horrendous.
That TSV is obviously gonna look ridiculous on a person who's 5ft or thereabouts, if she's skinny, she'll look like a toddler dressing up in mum's clothes, if she's carrying a lot of weight, not only will she appear shorter, she'll look wider too. The boots look like they're part of a fancy dress xmas elf/leprechaun costume and shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the presentation. One thing this TSV had was a choice of colours with which to work with. To me it seems obvious that DF would have looked nicer in the ivory, it would've worked better with her colouring and that the contrast with the black leggings and the brown trimmed boots (not "those" boots) would've worked better too. She could've played around with some jewellery, maybe a long beaded necklace - It's all basic stuff, stuff you can find in many an online tutorial or magazine. So why Q are you paying a woman who can't even grasp the basics?
Before I close this rant, I do think that it's good that your models are presenters are all different ages, shapes and sizes, because so are your customers. Unlike the glossy mags with their young skinny models and airbrushing, a live demo does give a truer picture of how the wearer is going to look...but FGS as a stylist you should know how to make the best out of anything thrown at you...clearly you don't. Taxi for Stine!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back