Debbie Flint annoying again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dunno what it is but can't get away from her at the moment thought i'd be safe with sally morgan but no arrgghhhhhhhh liked her 1st time round but since she came back she seems too bossy not warming to her

There are a few things I find incredibly annoying about Debbie but on the other hand she doesnt make out like she is your best friend you KNOW she is there to sell you stuff unlike some of the other presenters and I find that quite a refreshing change--now and again :mysmilie_61:

She must have an irritating voice because my husband walked in the room while she was presenting yesterday, he only came in to collect something and he promptly went out imitating her voice. First time he's come across her for all of......4 seconds:mysmilie_61:

some of the presenters are copying her though. catherine is subtle normally but is going in for the kill: "i dont think its going to last patter"..
julia roberts has a london accent about her all of a sudden a bit flintish lol:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_61:

some of the presenters are copying her though. catherine is subtle normally but is going in for the kill: "i dont think its going to last patter"..
julia roberts has a london accent about her all of a sudden a bit flintish lol:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_61:

I expect we will see them all down the Portobello Market with a stall soon:mysmilie_17:

I expect we will see them all down the Portobello Market with a stall soon:mysmilie_17:

"Git yer terday's special value 'ere ladies, luverly jubbly, look great on you darlin' got em in teeny tiny, little an small.....roll up roll up, not many out the back now, 'urry up missis yer gonna miss out on a right bargain if yer don't 'urry up........"

"Git yer terday's special value 'ere ladies, luverly jubbly, look great on you darlin' got em in teeny tiny, little an small.....roll up roll up, not many out the back now, 'urry up missis yer gonna miss out on a right bargain if yer don't 'urry up........"

and just for an extra £4.95 luv, I'll wrap it in loads of packaging and deliver it to you in two weeks. luverly jubbly

I don't mind her at all. She doesn't take the cuddly wuddly approach and make me feel all sicky wicky!

Totally agree - some of the presenters (and they know who they are :mysmilie_11:) make me want to reach for the sick bucket. Too sweet for words, and IMHO not sincere.

Pauline x

I can't imagine who would want to copy DF.:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back