Debbie Flint annoying again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone who performs like Mrs Overall is a woman after my own heart - you should see me first thing in the morning :mysmilie_17:

clemenzina

Talking about Mrs O did anyone see DF in the Philosophy hour yesterday wearing black tights with white peep toe shoes.

i find debbie flint really funny .all her suggestive selling techniques are really funny as she is sooo serious about selling but this makes her really entertaining when she tells you to buy stacks of something as its on easy pays o 3 pay as she calls it..

similar style to daniel green ..:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

i find debbie flint really funny .all her suggestive selling techniques are really funny as she is sooo serious about selling but this makes her really entertaining when she tells you to buy stacks of something as its on easy pays o 3 pay as she calls it..

similar style to daniel green ..:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:
And look what happened to him:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_

Talking about Mrs O did anyone see DF in the Philosophy hour yesterday wearing black tights with white peep toe shoes.

Black tights and white shoes are bad, tights of any description with peep toes are bad too BUT black tights and white peep toes are simply horrible!!! What was she thinking. Even JR's flip flops are preferable....
Were the shoes patent too??

IMHO, Debs is the most professional presenter QVC has; the best decision the powers that be ever made was to bring her back. Comparing her to Daniel Green is not only insulting to Debbie - he was so clearly an amateur - but erroneous.

I suppose, ultimately, if you want to purchase an item, no matter what the presenter says or does, you will. If you don't, you ought to have the will power not to purchase it. No different, really, to buying from a store.

IMHO, Debs is the most professional presenter QVC has; the best decision the powers that be ever made was to bring her back. Comparing her to Daniel Green is not only insulting to Debbie - he was so clearly an amateur - but erroneous.

I suppose, ultimately, if you want to purchase an item, no matter what the presenter says or does, you will. If you don't, you ought to have the will power not to purchase it. No different, really, to buying from a store.

smilies-17525.png

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82: I second that and no Im not debbie:mysmilie_17:

She certainly wouldn't put me off buying anything. I agree that her selling style is a bit brash but she's not full of herself like certain other presenters and she doesn't grate on me like AY, AD and JF. As for her fashion sense, she's always lacked flair and has rarely dressed in a becoming way. It's just her. None of the presenters will convince me to buy something I don't want, whatever their selling style.

Actually, I think the skill of a good presenter is to make you interested in something you don't want! I enjoy being seduced by a really clever pitch. I've had great pleasure from being won over by Claire, Julia, Pipa, Kathy, Catherine and even Ali Young, and rarely regretted my purchase. Let's face it, we don't NEED to buy any of these things; we're buying them because we see them enhancing our lives in some way.

With Debbie Flint, I feel that I'm being conned into buying rubbish. And - cynicism aside - I don't think QVC's goods are rubbish (apart from Kim & Co and Quacker Factory, obviously), and I resent the subliminal message that I'm a fool that she's got one over on.

She certainly wouldn't put me off buying anything. I agree that her selling style is a bit brash but she's not full of herself like certain other presenters and she doesn't grate on me like AY, AD and JF. As for her fashion sense, she's always lacked flair and has rarely dressed in a becoming way. It's just her. None of the presenters will convince me to buy something I don't want, whatever their selling style.

:mysmilie_1503:

As for smart selling, 'smart' and 'sales' are mutually exclusive notions.
(No offence is intended ATG)

Last edited:
I think Debbie’s alright, particularly in comparison to some of the other presenters. Debbie will probably improve with time, as a lot must have changed at QVC, during the 9 years she’s been away.
IMHO, Debs is the most professional presenter QVC has; the best decision the powers that be ever made was to bring her back.
Here, Here! I get the impression, Debbie aint going anywhere.:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_687:
The other day I saw a presentation of the juicer and Debbie Flint really irritated me. Every time the lady gave her a sample drink she went cross eyed as she was drinking it and then bent her knees as if she was about to faint with pleasure.
That Debbie sounds like a cheap date!:mysmilie_1207:

Congratulations to Debbie on her recent weight loss.:mysmilie_696:

DISCLAIMER: I am not Debbie, or a friend of Debbie's.:mysmilie_1992:

I think Debbie’s alright, particularly in comparison to some of the other presenters. Debbie will probably improve with time, as a lot must have changed at QVC, during the 9 years she’s been away. Here, Here! I get the impression, Debbie aint going anywhere.:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_687: That Debbie sounds like a cheap date!:mysmilie_1207:

Congratulations to Debbie on her recent weight loss.:mysmilie_696:

DISCLAIMER: I am not Debbie, or a friend of Debbie's.:mysmilie_1992:

But are you her sister by any chance??

I still think she is a lot better than some of the other presenters :mysmilie_696: She just needs to adjust her sales patter and drop the gimlet-eyed look to camera :mysmilie_34:

I think it's good thing we don't all agree. It would be very boring if we all had the same opinions about everything.

Latest posts

Back