Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can tell cleavage Sutton embarrasses the male guests on the lunchtime show making them look uneasy, she sees it, we see it but still she carries on. If this was the male presenters doing that to the women guests there'd be uproar, and quite rightly so. The lunchtime show is the most ridiculous thing I think QVC have ever came up with, putting a group of disorientated guest together who have not got a clue what's going on just doesn't work.

Firstly, I'm glad I made you laugh, hehe and no offence taken!!
I suggested it could be nerves, as I found most of the presentation quite strange and this can be a reason if she was feeling uncomfortable etc. etc. !!?

Never thought Debbie fancies Glen - just banter surely!!? Who knows really.......:mysmilie_520:

Firstly, I'm glad I made you laugh, hehe and no offence taken!!
I suggested it could be nerves, as I found most of the presentation quite strange and this can be a reason if she was feeling uncomfortable etc. etc. !!?

Never thought Debbie fancies Glen - just banter surely!!? Who knows really.......:mysmilie_520:

We all know Debbie is on a man hunt - she mentions it often enough on air. I cringe when she does mention it. I also think her attempts at flirting with male guests on air are very clumsy, heavy-handed and cringe-worthy.

Some of the others do it, of course, and they should probably stop, as it makes some guests, and viewers uncomfortable.

They`re all so unprofessional especially on the new lunch time show. We`ve got presenters pretending to be authors, diet gurus, beauty experts, fashion experts and so on and to be honest they all come over as nothing but a bunch of wafflers. DF loves herself far more than she could ever love anybody else and it`s a classic sign of a narcissist, her needs above all others etc.

When I saw DF on one of the hours yesterday, she was her usual self and style of presenting, very few giggles, as I said before, I think she'd been at the vino or I think she fancies Glen and couldn't control her laughter - as for what she wears, there are a lot of things I just can't wear because I'm only 5', I think she said she was 5'4" either way there are just too many things short people cannot and should not wear.:mysmilie_14::mysmilie_8:

We all know Debbie is on a man hunt - she mentions it often enough on air. I cringe when she does mention it. I also think her attempts at flirting with male guests on air are very clumsy, heavy-handed and cringe-worthy.

Some of the others do it, of course, and they should probably stop, as it makes some guests, and viewers uncomfortable.

I'm surprised DF has not suggested they start selling partners on QVC - maybe on 4 easy pays? You could get one delivered in 3-5 working days, use it to your heart's content and if you are not satisfied because it does not meet expectations, or you would like to change the size or colour, the usual 30 day money-back guarantee would apply, as long as it is "returned in clean condition and in its original packaging", and has not been used more than they deem "normal" for a 30 day period. Those with a more voracious appetite, beware, as it is QVC's policy to "contact and work with customers whose level of returns is very high". You wouldn't want that conversation!

Makes sense now, for what people have said about her slutty "novels" she's probably pumping (pardon the pun) all her frustrations into her books. Don't know why she's so bothered about the old rumpy pumpy it's so over rated, after over twenty five years of marriage, me and the husband would sooner have a plate of chips.

Makes sense now, for what people have said about her slutty "novels" she's probably pumping (pardon the pun) all her frustrations into her books. Don't know why she's so bothered about the old rumpy pumpy it's so over rated, after over twenty five years of marriage, me and the husband would sooner have a plate of chips.

Hahaha SH your post really made me laugh. I can see you and your other half sitting in bed sharing the chip plate and ketchup bottle.

I'm surprised DF has not suggested they start selling partners on QVC - maybe on 4 easy pays? You could get one delivered in 3-5 working days, use it to your heart's content and if you are not satisfied because it does not meet expectations, or you would like to change the size or colour, the usual 30 day money-back guarantee would apply, as long as it is "returned in clean condition and in its original packaging", and has not been used more than they deem "normal" for a 30 day period. Those with a more voracious appetite, beware, as it is QVC's policy to "contact and work with customers whose level of returns is very high". You wouldn't want that conversation!
O.M.G.!!!!
That's brilliant :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_507::mysmilie_466::mysmilie_471:

She'll probably tell you to buy two, buy three, keep one upstairs and get your friend one so they don't keep borrowing yours.

I'm having a Tena Lady moment after reading this thread!! I just wonder how they'd demonstrate this on QVC so they couldn't be done for false advertising eg if something didn't perform the way it was supposed to when you got it home.

(Sorry)

I`d love to read the reviews if they do begin selling partners. The 1 star and 5 star reviews would make great reading lol

You'd need to order the same size (ahem) same height, same everything to take advantage of the half price p&p, but I'll tell you something, if he can't handle that Hoover and he's not a good scrubber, I'm afraid I'll be taking advantage of the 30 MBG.

I wonder what happened to 'Rocker Nigel' ?
He was all over her blog at the time, I had to have a look out of curiosity.

I bet the neighbours are really peed that their house prices will drop dramatically with DF moving to their neighbourhood.

Latest posts

Back