Decleor One Time Only's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor 3 Piece Hydration Collection

QVC Price: £53.00
One Time Only Price :£43.56
P&P: £0.00
http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-3-Piec...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-208485

The Decleor Anti-Ageing Collection includes Aromessence Neroli Night Balm, Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum, plus the most-wished-for Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum. A day to night regime that can slot seamlessly into your current skincare routine.

Contains:
1 x Aromessence Neroli Night Balm (15ml) - an invigorating balm to help maintain the balance and radiance of tired-looking skin. Contains essential oils of basil, neroli camomile and tonka bean, plus plant oils including avocado, hazelnut and beeswax
1 x Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum (15ml) - contains a unique blend of essential oils to help hydrate and revitalise all skin types, with an uplifting, fresh, floral, delicate scent and soft silky texture, it is rapidly absorbed to leave skin perfectly prepared for moisturiser. Includes neroli, sandalwood, sage parsley seed and petitgrain
1 x Micellar Oil (150ml) - effectively cleanses the skin and removes make-up including waterproof mascara, leaving skin clean and clear, comfortable, soft, supple, radiant and hydrated

How to use:
Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum:
Morning and night, apply 2 drops using the Decléor acupressure method over the entire face, pressing in with fingertips and finishing with light sweeping strokes
Aromessence Neroli Night Balm:
After cleansing in the evening, warm a little of the balm in your cupped hand, then apply in light sweeping strokes
Micellar Oil:
Dispense 1-2 pumps of the Micellar Oil onto dry hands and spread gently and thoroughly over a dry face and neck
Add a few drops of water to your face to emulsify (the oil will turn milky white) and massage the cleansing oil in
Rinse thoroughly and follow with your choice of moisturiser

Decleor 3 Piece Prolagene Lift Anti-Ageing Collection

QVC Price: £69.00
One Time Only Price :£56.64
P&P: £0.00
http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-3-Piec...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-208486

This Prolagene Lift Anti-Ageing Collection features a Lift & Firm Day Cream for Normal Skin, an Aroma Solution Serum Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue serum and an Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel. Take time out of your busy routine to relax and pamper skin with this fantastic three-piece collection from Decleor.

Contains:
1 x Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream for Normal Skin (50ml) - designed specifically for mature skin this creamy moisturiser is formulated to refresh your skin while helping to lift, tighten and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Aroma Solution Serum Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue serum (15ml) - designed to help moisturise the delicate skin around the eyes and smooth away lines and wrinkles
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (150ml) - has a visibly firming effect that builds with regular use to smooth skin imperfections, as well as helping to improve the look of stretch marks and scarring in addition to loose skin

Hydration collection looks a good one to me. The micellar oil cleanser is fab!

Last edited:
I've just caved in and bought two of the Hydration Collection. Couldn't wait until aired as I'm working tonight and didn't want to risk missing out.

I'm going to have to hold down my DH and give him a facial or two now to justify buying two!

These all look to be great deals, thanks Autumn. I have not bought any Decleor for ages and wasn't intending to (having spent far too much on beauty products lately) but was just browsing and thought this spa collection looked a good deal so have gone for it. I don't feel so guilty because it's not such a massive outlay. OK, some of the products are not huge but compared to the very miniature minis in the forthcoming l'Occitane TSV, they are positively enormous and will last me a while.

Decleor 8 Piece Spa Collection
£22.68 + £3.95

(Sorry if it's already been mentioned on the forum.)

These all look to be great deals, thanks Autumn. I have not bought any Decleor for ages and wasn't intending to (having spent far too much on beauty products lately) but was just browsing and thought this spa collection looked a good deal so have gone for it. I don't feel so guilty because it's not such a massive outlay. OK, some of the products are not huge but compared to the very miniature minis in the forthcoming l'Occitane TSV, they are positively enormous and will last me a while.

Decleor 8 Piece Spa Collection
£22.68 + £3.95

(Sorry if it's already been mentioned on the forum.)

That is a great price, it has a super size and a full size as well as the smaller items!!

That is a great price, it has a super size and a full size as well as the smaller items!!

Glad you agree. I almost forgot (how could I?!) about the massive 400ml shower gel - I just looked it up and it appears to retail at about the price of this whole set before P&P! Is it the hand cream which is full size at 50ml? I feel even less guilty for buying it now so cheers!

Glad you agree. I almost forgot (how could I?!) about the massive 400ml shower gel - I just looked it up and it appears to retail at about the price of this whole set before P&P! Is it the hand cream which is full size at 50ml? I feel even less guilty for buying it now so cheers!

yep the handcream is full size!

I notice that most of the time, and certainly with these OTOs the products will be full size, so the prices are more justified than some brands.

I shouldn't but I'm also tempted by that event price!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the spa collection. Have ordered. What a fantastic price.

Having discussed it with people on here, I decided I ought to have two so I rang Customer Services. It was too late to add to my earlier order and take advantage of reduced P&P so I decided it was fate telling me not to buy more, even though I would only have been saving £2 getting them together! I did a 'stock take' of toiletries recently and have a ridiculous amount of shower gel and body cream - it'll go off if I'm not careful. However, am weakening and thinking I might go for another spa collection anyway (the shower gel would make a great present in a nice gift bag). I need a serious word with myself.

I did go for two. Was lucky enough to read the comments on here so that tipped the balance for me. An absolute bargain and decent sizes too. Thanks again. A happy bunny this end!

QUOTE=AndiK;801620]Having discussed it with people on here, I decided I ought to have two so I rang Customer Services. It was too late to add to my earlier order and take advantage of reduced P&P so I decided it was fate telling me not to buy more, even though I would only have been saving £2 getting them together! I did a 'stock take' of toiletries recently and have a ridiculous amount of shower gel and body cream - it'll go off if I'm not careful. However, am weakening and thinking I might go for another spa collection anyway (the shower gel would make a great present in a nice gift bag). I need a serious word with myself.[/QUOTE]

I like Decleor & watching the 4pm show with Chloe I was very nearly sucked into Chloe's near manic presentation skills.I am sure these kits are very good value but am TRYING to be sensible at the moment & not spend another £60+ on more chasing the Holy grail skincare! BUT I was nearly there it got as far as my 'confirm order' then I deleted! Sorry Chloe but keep going, I am sure I am the loser?

If anyone only really wants one particular product rather than a set it may be worth taking a look at www.decleor.co.uk as a supersize sale has just started. If the item you want happens to be available they are reasonable prices and free P&P you will also get 3 free sample products at checkout.

Hats off to Decleor for some genuinely great value for the 20th Anniversary shows (and some with free P&P).

I like that the majority of times you get full size products - especially the moisturisers. If you like their stuff and find it effective (and I do) it's worth the money.

I'm now telling myself not to look at their own website for even more temptation!

Yes makes a refreshing change and I supsect an increase in purchases. Makes the anniversary worth celebrating.

Hats off to Decleor for some genuinely great value for the 20th Anniversary shows (and some with free P&P).

I like that the majority of times you get full size products - especially the moisturisers. If you like their stuff and find it effective (and I do) it's worth the money.

I'm now telling myself not to look at their own website for even more temptation!

Argh!!!! I caved! I looked at the Alguaromes on the Decleor site - and for a smidgen more than the price of just the showergel... that was me sold!

I want to try the phytopeel, and this is a lovely size for that.
I LOVE their handcream, and the 50ml will find a home in my handbag.
My niece adores the 3 in 1 cleansing mousse, which is now a Christmas and birthday shoo-in.
And all the other lovely goodies too, for me or for presents! And actually when I checked, most of my bath stuff is actually shower gels not bath foam, so I don't even feel guilty adding to my stash.

Latest posts

Back