Decleor One Time Only's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone only really wants one particular product rather than a set it may be worth taking a look at www.decleor.co.uk as a supersize sale has just started. If the item you want happens to be available they are reasonable prices and free P&P you will also get 3 free sample products at checkout.

Similar thing with Elemis. I don't know how the prices differ but no p & p on most things and a few freebies are often thrown in. Go to timetospa.co.uk. It's always worth checking out these websites.

I've just contacted timetospa.co.uk and they have Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml - £40.00 and no p & p. This is currently £50 plus £3.95 p & p. That's a good saving!

Decleor Day & Night Trio Collection

QVC Price: £51.00
One Time Only Price :£41.88
P&P: £0.00
2 Easy Pay instalments of £20.94, plus P&P
http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-Day-&-...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-208484

This Decleor Day & Night Trio Collection includes your choice of Hydra Floral Multi-Protection Cream in a Rich or Light formula to hydrate and moisturise skin, plus a three-in-one cleanser and a rich Night Balm. Care for your skin the Decleor way with this deluxe skincare trio.

Contains:
1 x Hydra Floral Multi-Protection Cream in Rich or Light (50ml) - this luxurious formula is infused with sunflower extract, is soft to the touch and absorbs instantly, providing 24 hour hydration, leaving skin moisturised and fresh
1 x Aroma Cleanse 3-in-1 Cleansing Mousse (100ml) - a rich, concentrated triple-action cream cleanser which, when mixed with a little water forms a gentle yet effective mousse to deeply cleanse and soften the skin, helps slough away dull skin cells to leave skin looking clearer, smoother and more luminous. Contains grape juice, papaya extract and Japanese white mulberry with neroli essential oil and hyaluronic acid
1 x Aromessence Neroli Night Balm (15ml) - this top-rated balm when smoothed onto the face gives an amazingly light and gentle sensation dissolving perfectly into the skin. It helps to purify and balance, softening and refining texture, whilst locking in moisture and helping to repair very dry skin. Contains neroli essential oil and comes with a spatula for easy application

Im even tempted myself with this latest OTO until i remind myself i hate the cleansing mousse and have found the moisturiser and balm to be pretty average but if you use 2 or more of the trio then its well worth buying.

Latest posts

Back