Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does seem expensive, and Decleor is an expensive range, but all I can say is that it's worth every penny, and this TSV is full sizes - not to be sneezed at because some of them cost almost the TSV price - I don't need any at the moment as I have a stock pile - but I'm still going to buy it, just disappointed I couldn't pre-order before midnight.

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Secrets Gift Collection
Item Number: 232282
QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £65.00
P&P £5.95

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing 11/12/2017.

This six-piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Secrets collection from Decleor features an array of glow-boosting favourites, including Micellar Oil and Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream, plus the new and improved Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum. With cleansing, moisturising and treatment products to try, this Decleor set is the perfect way to discover new favourites, or if you're a long-term customer, a fabulous addition to your beauty arsenal.
Something to discover - Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum features a new inclusion of lavender extract with its calming, tranquil scent, plus a fragrant blend of essential oils. Formulated to help promote a firmer, more radiant skin look, this treatment is the perfect way to help deeply hydrate your skin and impart a healthy-looking glow.

Your beauty regime sorted - from cleansing and moisturising to targeted treatments, this set provides everything you need to help take care of visible signs of ageing. You’ll also be treating your hands and body to pampering creams and lotions, which are perfect if you suffer from dry-feeling skin in the winter months.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (250ml; full size) - helps to hydrate the skin, plus promote skin elasticity and a feeling of firmness, working to enhance the overall appearance of your skin. A light texture that moisturises and softens the skin's surface layers, leaving it feeling velvety smooth
1 x Micellar Oil (150ml; full size) - featuring limited edition floral print packaging, this silky cleanser uses micellar technology to work deep into the pores, helping to dissolve and disperse dirt and impurities, and remove all traces of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting formulas. Contains sweet almond oil and vegetable squalene
1 x Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream (50ml; full size) - this rich moisturiser works to deliver a velvet finish, perfect for when skin needs a little extra hydration. Contains rosehip plant oil, avocado, soy plant oils, wild pansy, sunflower and samphire extracts, neroli essential oil and moringa oleifera
1 x Hand Cream (50ml; full size) - a sumptuous cream formula designed to leave hands and cuticles feeling smoother and more hydrated. Infused with shea butter, meadowfoam oil and magnolia essential oil
1 x NEW Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - a new and improved formula for Decleor, this pampering oil serum features a silky, lightweight texture to help rapidly absorb into your skin and leave your complexion looking softer, smoother and more radiant. Contains a blend of geranium, lemongrass, manuka, iris, rose, jasmine, plum kernels, hazelnut and borage
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm (15ml; full size) - with a sumptuous balm texture, this evening treatment has been developed to help revitalise and invigorate even the most tired complexions. Enriched with iris, geranium, camomile and lavender extracts, plus wheat germ and borage

How to use:
Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk:

Smooth onto dry or damp skin, concentrating on areas prone to dryness

Hand Cream:

Massage a generous amount into your hands whenever they feel dry or dehydrated

Micellar Oil:

Dispense 1 - 2 pumps onto dry hands and spread gently and thoroughly over your dry face and neck
Add a few drops of water to your face to emulsify (the oil will turn milky white) and massage the cleansing oil in
Rinse thoroughly and follow with your choice of moisturiser

Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum:

Warm two drops of Aromessence Lavandula Iris Oil Serum in the palm of your hand
Massage into your face and neck
Follow with your favourite moisturiser or evening skincare treatment

Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream:

Apply to your face and neck in light, upward strokes as needed

Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm:

Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes before you go to sleep

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232282

I can feel a skincare version of the Green Seasons debacle just waiting to happen !

Advanced order?This is the only TSV I have sat up for in YEARS & am going away mid Dec.--will I get it in time?!!!!!

Well that must have been some shipping problem! 11th December! And I sat up and am very tired now. Luckily the stash means there is no urgency here!

So after all the chirping on about how long in advance before a tsv is aired they have it planned, they can't get the stock in for the day its mean to be sold, pathetic!

Advanced orders from the very start of a TSV? Doesn't bode well does it?
I really wanted this but not sure about getting involved in what could be a complete hassle. And I thought it was to be on easy pay, no sign of that.

Advanced orders from the very start of a TSV? Doesn't bode well does it?
I really wanted this but not sure about getting involved in what could be a complete hassle. And I thought it was to be on easy pay, no sign of that.

4 easy pays of £16.25 but they have had other beauty ones on advanced orders from 12am before so not a first time

Have ordered but it can be cancelled, I may look for an alternative --can't risk it arriving if I am away.Not impressed that the entire stock is on Advanced order.

AllBeauty.com listed No. 1 online shop in Which have the new Iris Oil.Not the value of QVC TSV but it's the Oil & Balm I'm interested in so may just go for those & forget the rest.

so lets subtly mention its advance orders only when show begins without prior mentioning it on social media and get on with the show shall we!!!
Rather annoyed qvc have done this to be honest but have ordered it as for the brand its a good price.... if it arrives.....
what happened at Decleor HQ for this to happen!?

the issue is qvc take your money out of your account and keep it in a holding account. so you will have this missing from your funds from the start.

QVC play a risky game having "Advanced Orders" because the majority of people will cancel once the novelty and excitement of it not being a TSV has worn off, then again I suppose this reduces the used return rate, it's always a win win for QVC.

I am probably going to cancel, Alison can go on & on about 'your money coming out when dispatched' However AY the date of 11/12 is not convenient for me & that's the bottom line!If it was many other retailers I would take a chance but with QVC will it leave on the Monday & be in my hands by the Friday(latest)?I may be 'cutting off nose to spite face' but IMO they have made a B**** up my cash is going elsewhere.

I have ordered as I think it's excellent vfm. I'm also not in any rush for it as it's just for me. It does seem odd why they didn't schedule a different tsv today and move the decleor one unless that would have played havoc with their scheduled shows?

Latest posts

Back