Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've cut back on my spending with QVC but I use everything in this TSV so I may be tempted if the price is good and especially if the do 3p p+p. I definitely won't be buying anything else before then from them!:nod:

Not for me as Ive got loads of stuff to use up. Also keeping in line with a bit of a New Years resolution (ie. not EP's) Ive just paid the last EP from before Christmas and am determined to keep clear of them (she says with conviction)

Had a think, oh dangerous:giggle: Usually the Intro price is only a few pounds more than the TSV price!!!! Now if they have made a boob and that is suppose to be the full price, well these days we never get £10 off that. Usually its around the £8 or £7 mark, so the £63.30 sounds right.

Wasn't that impressed with the eye cream from a former tsv but if the price is around £63, it'll be worth it for the moisturisers and the cleanser. I'll sell the other stuff on ebay.

Wasn't that impressed with the eye cream from a former tsv but if the price is around £63, it'll be worth it for the moisturisers and the cleanser. I'll sell the other stuff on ebay.

I disliked this, too. I've had a few Elemis facials recently and had the Face-thing-machine that takes pics to show damage etc. It showed a bit of improvement first few times, then went downhill. So I laid off Elemis and went back on Emma Hardie cleanser, no toner and Creme de la Mer oil free lotion (my fave moisturiser of all time). Went back a few weeks later and had dramatic improvements! Didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't using Elemis any more!!

Latest posts

Back