Elemis TSV 3/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still use some Elemis the sensitive skin wash for one, but I can get them on say eBay at great deals without the breaking the bank and just buy what I want. Also online places like allbeauty will have offers on Elemis Decleor and you can pick up what you need on offer.

The only elemis product that suit my skin is the PCMC, I usually get on it eBay or when it is on offer elsewhere. It is seldom on qvc without add-ons.

Exactly , was going to purchase 2 , one for me to try and one for daughter... just purchasing daughters now ( only because she going on about it excited , bless to be young again)

Anyway riles me up getting older version ( yes I know it's a good price etc) .. for me puts the shelf life down as no one ever knows what other shelf it been lying on for how long.
PS.. can hear the complaints coming when peeps disappointed not the new bottle that's on all the glossy pictures.

The date of manufacture (DoM) of an Elemis product is one of the easiest to identify: take 10 from the last two numbers, and you have the year of manufacture; 000427AA would mean that the date of manufacture is April 2017. Months run from 1 to 12, so 001227AA would mean DoM = December 2017.

Shelf life unopened is 3 years from DoM. Product life once opened is 6 months.

This information was given to me by Elemis.

I just assumed the bottles were the old bottles but the product inside would be the new inproved oil?

I like the look of the Superfood items - have used the oil already - but it annoys me that the Superfood range is being marketed by Elemis as vegan-friendly yet in this TSV they have put it with one of the few products they produce that is not vegan ie the Papaya Enzyme Peel. For that reason I will not buy.

The date of manufacture (DoM) of an Elemis product is one of the easiest to identify: take 10 from the last two numbers, and you have the year of manufacture; 000427AA would mean that the date of manufacture is April 2017. Months run from 1 to 12, so 001227AA would mean DoM = December 2017.

Shelf life unopened is 3 years from DoM. Product life once opened is 6 months.

This information was given to me by Elemis.
Thank you so much for that information, was kind of you to take the time to post x
I can check items going forward now , put my overactive mind at rest a bit.

I just assumed the bottles were the old bottles but the product inside would be the new inproved oil?

The way I had read into it ( and I may be wrong) on Keeley Facebook. Was same oil just new bottles.
Hence I felt bit annoyed about getting old stock oil in TSV, but Minnehaha has posted way of checking dates on items, which makes me feel bit better

ml for ml

£42.98 + post

Auto-Delivery Elemis 4 Piece Superfood Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235740

Available on pre order today. Taken prices from Elemis website for comparison and included p&p in calculation.

Superfood Facial Wash: Worth £25 cost £9.35

Superfood Day Cream: Worth £25.20 (based on 50ml is £42) cost £9.42

Superfood Facial Oil: Worth £45 cost £16.82

Papaya Enzyme Peel: Worth £33 cost £12.34

Total worth in my approximation £128.20 cost inc p&p £47.93.

Hope this helps to decide to order or not. Also helps me when gifting, I always write on Worth & cost if purchased to split up for Prezzies.

Just because something is higher priced on the Elemis website doesn`t mean the products are actually worth that price. In fact their true worth and cost of ingredients is probably below the tsv price and if they can sell those items at the tsv price for such a large discount and still make a profit then it actually shows the Elemis price is certainly what they`re NOT worth. I know that reads as gobble de gook but hopefully someone will understand what I mean lol.

Help

Just because something is higher priced on the Elemis website doesn`t mean the products are actually worth that price. In fact their true worth and cost of ingredients is probably below the tsv price and if they can sell those items at the tsv price for such a large discount and still make a profit then it actually shows the Elemis price is certainly what they`re NOT worth. I know that reads as gobble de gook but hopefully someone will understand what I mean lol.
I used the Elemis website as they stocked the items separately where as qvc currently do not.
Totally agree they must be making a whopping profit, I was however only trying to help if someone was considering this purchase.

Elemis 4 Piece Superfood Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233954

Auto-Delivery Elemis 4 Piece Superfood Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235740

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £4.95

This Elemis skincare collection launches two brand new superfood formulas; Superfood Facial Wash and Superfood Day Cream, and also includes the intensely hydrating Superfood Facial Oil and exfoliating Papaya Enzyme Peel. A host of powerful formulas infused with an array of concentrated superfoods, recharge your complexion with these Elemis must-haves.

Your way to wellbeing - with a holistic approach to wellness, the Superfood range incorporates the potency of natural ingredients that are lauded for their superfood stature. With ingredients including grains, greens, fruits, seeds and oils such as ginger, kale, broccoli, avocado, matcha and flax seeds, this is a plate of nutrition for your skin.

Prepare for the elements - with a full regime designed to cleanse and rehydrate your complexion without disrupting your skin’s natural balance, this set is ideal to reinforce its natural barrier, soothe the feel of stressed skin, and restore vitality and radiance to dull complexions.

Stay stocked up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive these four nurturing skincare products (wash bag not included) every 60 days for a year at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x Superfood Facial Wash (150ml; full size) NEW - a refreshing gel cleanser that removes make-up, dirt and impurities while protecting the balance of your skin. Avocado, broccoli and pumpkin seed oils are combined with a natural pre-biotic, and blended with wheatgrass, kale and nettle
1 x Superfood Day Cream (30ml; special size) NEW - a hydrating, antioxidant and vitamin-rich cream designed to leave your complexion looking renewed and feeling soft and balanced. A pre-biotic is blended with ginger, matcha tea and goji berries
1 x Superfood Facial Oil (15ml; full size) - a hydrating oil that gives your skin a healthy-looking glow. Anti-oxidant and omega-rich, it contains a natural blend of concentrated plant-based superfoods including broccoli, flax seed and daikon radish, plus essential oils
1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml; full size) - a gentle rinse-off exfoliating mask designed to smooth and revitalise tired, dull skin, leaving it looking radiant. Features natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, plus milk protein, vitamin E and marine algae
1 x wash bag

How to use:
Superfood Facial Wash:

Morning and evening, mix into your palms, adding warm water
Gentle massage over your face, then rinse off and pat dry

Superfood Day Cream:

Pump a pea-size amount into your hands and warm together
Gently smooth over your face

Superfood Facial Oil:

Every morning, massage 3 - 4 drops over your face and neck

Papaya Enzyme Peel:

Twice a week, warm in your palms and apply to cleansed skin, avoiding the delicate eye area
Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, then remove with warm water

ALSO TO GO WITH

Elemis Superfood Night Cream & Cleansing Balm Replenish Duo
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235361

Auto-Delivery Elemis Superfood Night Cream & Cleansing Balm Replenish Duo
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235751

I used the Elemis website as they stocked the items separately where as qvc currently do not.
Totally agree they must be making a whopping profit, I was however only trying to help if someone was considering this purchase.

Dear Lloyd I certainly wasn`t belittling your post and I know many people will be grateful for your costings. I was merely pointing out how companies (not just Elemis) try to kid us something is worth far more than it actually is. A bit like how jewellery channels say a ring is worth £500 when in reality nobody would ever pay over £50 for it. It`s all kidology.

Oooh, the costing by llloyd has made me a bit interested in this now! The individual item prices are quite acceptable except for the skin wash which is more than a good DHS one. Hmmmm, in a bit of a quandary now!

Okay, the Superfood range is aimed at 17-35 years. This is official age range from Elemis. There are no anti-ageing claims for this range. The Superfood oil is the exact same product just repackaged to fit in with the packaging of the range.

17-35 years of age!!!! Blimey. Well I haven't actually seen that myself online but have given up looking for the reference. So I am in two minds now, being well outside that age range. Save my money or give it a whirl. I quite fancy the oil and the Papaya Enzyme Peel which I am using at the moment. Along with various Decleor products, Papaya EP is one thing I would buy on the DHS if there were no more tSVs.

Oh Donna! You have left me in a quandary, LOL.

It's annoying when they say a 30ml jar of PCMC is full size and worth £52. I have never seen this size on the Elemis counter, only in sets with other things.

Latest posts

Back